Join the Genealogy Revolution.
Search for your surname in the largest DNA database of its kind!

My Surname

Footnote.com

Banner - Family Tree Maker 2008

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

AfriGeneas Genealogy and History Forum

I have a confession

8)I am a frustrated writer/author. I feel all my information about researching my maternal and paternal ggrandparents history should be a best seller, sought after, wonderful book that the top editors in the Book companies NEED and WILL be chasing me to LET THEM publish. I have simply been holding back, because they need to understand. This is serious business. I have decided that in about 10 or 15 years I will ALLOW some of the better companies to read my excerps and according to how they talk to me, publish my book. Of course I will look at the black publishers first, cause I know they will understand the significance of my 20 year work. So since I am now putting this out in the public..I am going to have to publish under a assumed name. All of yall know who I am and will be bombarding me to get the first edition. Be patient. Some have said I should self publish. Well WHY should I use my money. I have some good stuff here. It has comedy, scandal, racism, fiction, non-fiction and forensic stuff. A fantastic read. this is good looney stuff!!! ;-}

18 Dec 2002 :: 14 Nov 2008
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy