Join the Genealogy Revolution.
Search for your surname in the largest DNA database of its kind!

My Surname

Footnote.com

Banner - Family Tree Maker 2008

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

AfriGeneas Genealogy and History Forum

Re: JustaJoy.com
In Response To: Re: JustaJoy.com ()

This vendor is selling antiques and seems to have a lot of family memorabilia in its inventory. There is a search engine on the site where you can enter a name to see if they have any items that may relate to your research.

The site has a schedule of antique shows, most of which seem to be held in the Atlanta, GA area. Right now, they are offering 'free' membership [which usually costs $25].

The shows are what piqued my interest. I am right now thinking about whether I can make it to Atlanta for one of the shows, or have a relative attend on my behalf. It would be great to see the merchandise before committing to purchasing anything.

Quite often, I come across messages on genealogy message boards where people have picked up bibles, photos and other family memorabilia at auctions, yard sales, etc., and are looking for family to match with the objects they have acquired.

This vendor seems to offer the same sort of memorabilia, more or less in a one-stop shopping venue as opposed to individual posts. I am in no way familiar with the vendor, and that is why I am asking if anyone is familiar with the vendor's track record.

Spivey

18 Dec 2002 :: 14 Nov 2008
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy