Join the Genealogy Revolution.
Search for your surname in the largest DNA database of its kind!

My Surname

Footnote.com

Banner - Family Tree Maker 2008

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

AfriGeneas Genealogy and History Forum

Re: Daugherty, Laura, Kaufman, Texas

Dean,

Like I said, the Genealogy is a hobby for me. I just like helping. Many people have helped me in the past. I don't charge people. I have to say, I work full time so don't get to visit our Library often. My daughter has football games the next 2 weeks but in about 3 weeks I will have a free Saturday finally and I will go to the Library for you to see what I can find. I have a digital camera. Would you like me to take pics of Laura and Davids headstones? I pass that cemetery every day on my way to work and on my way home. I can try to find them and take pics for you. Sometimes they are hard to see on a photo and you have to feel the numbers and letters with your hand. Maybe they will be in good shape though. I know the Genealogist that enumerated the Kaufman Cemetery (Kathey Hunt) and she does a lot of research on African American settlers in Kaufman County as well as Justin Sanders. Visit the web site as soon as you can. You will love it. Feel free to email me at julieo28@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you.

18 Dec 2002 :: 14 Nov 2008
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy