Join the Genealogy Revolution.
Search for your surname in the largest DNA database of its kind!

My Surname

Footnote.com

Banner - Family Tree Maker 2008

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

AfriGeneas Genealogy and History Forum

Re: We Are The Chosen
In Response To: Re: We Are The Chosen ()

My cousin got me started with this research but he was putting my grandfathers life together,i notice that the men will go on the male side quicker then the womens side.I wanted to know about my grandmothers side,the side no one knew anything about,who were her parents,who were her sisters and brothers. My grandmothers death cert.took me straight to her father but she was not listed as being his daughter on any census because she was born in 1888 and had ran off and got married by 1900.Also in the census her mother kept saying she only had six children,i think now they disowned her.This bothered us a lot because since her mother kept saying she only had six children we were never sure,until now,when an Angel helped me and found her mothers land ,who listed her and her sister as the next of kin also on that document was a grandson who,s name was Lee Mitchell. I received this news when my research was at a stand still i was thinking about giving up but now i know i will never give up.We were choosen. Anna

18 Dec 2002 :: 14 Nov 2008
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy