Join the Genealogy Revolution.
Search for your surname in the largest DNA database of its kind!

My Surname

Footnote.com

Banner - Family Tree Maker 2008

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

AfriGeneas Genealogy and History Forum

Re: The Pettus Family

Curious about Arkansas. My Grandfathers name is Harold Pettus. My Fathers name is Robert Pettus. My brothers name is Clayton Pettus. I have a son named Joshua Pettus.

The Creator of this tell tale family, to me any way, is the most in love, most stable, most blue eyed humble family I have ever layed my brown eyes on in my 32 yrs of readiness. My Grandfather Harold Pettus, and his BEAUTIFUL companion, and wife through there time of readiness, Yes, the one and only, Mrs. Lulavein Dougherty Pettus conceived 3 blue eyed children.

Harold And Lulavein Pettus offspring: Oldest to young

1. Richard Pettus (uncle) Alive

2. Robert Pettus (father) Alive

3. Rachelle Pettus (aunt) Alive

Richard Pettus married some hippy and had 2 offspring:

1.Jamie Pettus (cousin)Alive

2.Jana Pettus (cousin)Alive

Robert Pettus married a FLAKE, and had 2 offspring:

1.Clayton Pettus (brother)

2.Alan Pettus (Me)

When I was 11 yrs old, My Grandmother Lulavein Pettus past on of cancer.I did see her 1 day before she died, and I did get to say goodbye to her. (opinion)Call me lucky, fortunate, or whatever.I still think of her everyday. That women was so inspirational to me and to others. I can positively say , "she is Angellic sent." Thinking for her husband, I know he knew as well. My grandfather Harold Pettus,(GOD)to me, past on from what I think was the most broken heart any man should have died with. And again,I saw him 1 day
before he died, and got to say goodbye to him also. Following no Church at all, my grandfather knew he was needed elsewhere. And so did I.

Any Doughertys, or Pettus Blood (please contact)I want to know who I am.

18 Dec 2002 :: 14 Nov 2008
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy