Join the Genealogy Revolution.
Search for your surname in the largest DNA database of its kind!

My Surname

Footnote.com

Banner - Family Tree Maker 2008

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

AfriGeneas Genealogy and History Forum

Kemp SC Connections?

There will me a meeting of descendants Kemps who were located in the Edgefield, SC area. We are trying to make connections with both our ancestors and living relatives. So far we have connected with several folks but are looking for more interested parties. Names that we have come across: Sam, Patience, George, Andrew, Lawrence, Richard, Elliot, Julian, Robert, Albert, Emma, James, etc. What we have noticed is that generation after generation, they repeated many of these names. If you have a Kemp connection or can offer additional assistance, please contact me, and I can put you in contact with others who are searching. Some of these folks left the area and we have been unable to track them. We will have a gathering of people interested in participating in a Kemp gathering in 2007. We will meet for a planning session Memorial Day Weekend, 2006. We hope to be able to put together an awesome opportunity to furthur our research and fellowship.
Sheryl Kemp Bailey
Greenwood, SC
I am the daughter of Chester Kemp,II; The grand daughter of Chester Kemp, Sr. and Rosa Lee Gilliam Parker Kemp Bryson;the great granddaughter of Richard Kemp and Anna Frazier; the great great granddaughter of Andrew and Matilda Kemp.

18 Dec 2002 :: 14 Nov 2008
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy