Hello fellow reunion planners. This is our annual announcement and reminder that the Month of November is annual family reunion planning month. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_reunion
1. Announce family reunion plans
2. Rally family members to volunteer to assist in family reunion planning
3. Start forming your family reunion committee
4. Hold a family Reunion committee meeting
5. Establish family reunion theme, slogan, activities, etc.
6. Make preparations for the "Family Reunion Booklet"
7. Ask family members to bring photos of ancestors and those who
have recently passed away to a family dinner.
8. Collect recipes for the Family Reunion Booklet
9. Get information regarding family member businesses, honors,
education goals and other attainments.
10. Collect historic facts, stories of family legends, contributions and achievements, ect.
11. Interview eldest ancestors.
12. Enjoy the process of family reunion planning