Family Reunion Forum
Re: Deciding Next Reunion Location
In Response To: Re: Deciding Next Reunion Location ()
I guess if we don't have anyone offer a bid we'll go back to rotating between the three sites that our Allen descendants settled in. This is a rare occurrance, though. Usually groups will start talking about hosting six months to a year before the reunion where they offer the bid. That way we have an idea of what's circulating out there.
We'll be in something of a quandry this year, I guess. I've heard that a group from Indianapolis will offer a bid, but it's being met with less enthusiasm than I'd like. Has anyone been to Indy? Any thoughts on having a summertime reunion there? Are there things to do? Any recommendations?
Messages In This Thread