African-Native American Genealogy Forum
Ooooops, "Your Bad"... It ain't that complicated.
In Response To: Re: Solomon Abram/Chickasaw Freedmen ()
Lord de Mercy...
1. I didn't respond to your 2005 post Norma, so there was nothing I would have misunderstood. Also, no where in my post on this thread do I mention an aunt of anybody. Can't follow this fuzzy logic. (lol).
2. It was apparent that you didn't know that (2) Solomon Abrams were enrolled Chickasaw Freedmen. So, the information that I provided was simply a point of clarification. Pls. don't get your corset in buddle behind that...
3. Based on the criteria previous outlined in my Mar. 11, 2009 post , there's a strong possibility that the (2)Solomon Abram's. Let's say it together, "possibility."
4. Name changes (pref., sp, alt, mod's and errors) are a given; esp. if the individual(s) are associated w/ an "Slaveholder."
5. Again, ORDER the jackets and COMPARE the data. If THE CENSUS CARD LIST COMMON Post Offices, Residences, "SLAVEHOLDERS," and/ or testimony to support a connection - - then BINGO!
6. There were ONLY (4) ABRAM men enrolled Chickasaw Freedmen over the age of 40. Maybe they're related as well. You'll never know until you ORDER and COMPARE the data.
Recent Clue: the elder Solomon Abrams family is associate w/ PO Atoka.
7. Good luck!
Messages In This Thread