Join the Genealogy Revolution.
Search for your surname in the largest DNA database of its kind!

My Surname

Footnote.com

Banner - Family Tree Maker 2008

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

AfriGeneas Genealogy and History Forum

Re: a Genealogy offer
In Response To: a Genealogy offer ()

good afternoon. thank you for this generous offer.if you are able to assist me ? i received from ruben heath a descendant of william and adam heath from surry,va. probate records of thomas heath in wilmington, north carolina. and abraham heath in monroe and warren.georgia.from the 1807 and 1838 probate records of abraham heath's slaves. i identify them on the 1870 census of davis,texas with my family. tillman dickerson and my direct family charles and sookie richardson and their son miles and his wife fanny cary.next door is william heath. on the 1880 census of cass, texas. is miles richardson and tamare richardson. john richardson is the father of my grandmother mary richardson.william heath in his household is elmira ranger and her children. on the 1807 probate records abrahma heath. mentions his slave " ranger " a blacksmith.i am trying to identify my family with all of the slaves all the way back to surry,virginia and i have not yet achieved this goal ? thank you -323-295-0579-sheikhmo1999@yahoo.com-p.o.box 338-compton,ca,.90223

18 Dec 2002 :: 14 Nov 2008
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy