AfriGeneas Genealogy and History Forum
a Genealogy offer
Hello, I wanted to honor Black History month with a time donation. I'd like to offer my experience and time to help with someone's genealogy. I've many years doing genealogy for my family and others, paid and voluntary. I specialize in Virginia research, but have also researched in most US states, Canada, France, UK, Sweden, and Denmark.
To help me in this processes, I added some project 'stipulations'.
1) I only promise to research one individual's project, and will take the first person who falls into my preferred project requirements.
2) I want to publish the results and process of this project on this forum in the appropriate local.
3) I will begin with the name of a deceased from both/either mother or/and father's side of candidate.
4) I'll take anyone's brand new entry into genealogy as long as the beginning is in America.
5) I'll take anyone's brick wall, as long as it is in Virginia, and preferably western Virginia (or formerly).
6) I welcome the forum manager/managers feedback on this project.