Join the Genealogy Revolution.
Search for your surname in the largest DNA database of its kind!

My Surname

Footnote.com

Banner - Family Tree Maker 2008

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

AfriGeneas Genealogy and History Forum

Sharing Genealogy Research by Blogging!

Research at the National Archives and Beyond!
blogtalkradio

Thursday- June 21, 2012

9pm est, 8pm central, 7 pm Mountain and 6 pm Pacific

Join host Bernice Bennett and guests Angela Walton-Raji, Andrea Kelleher and Melvin J. Collier on blogging!

Angela Walton-Raji is a nationally known genealogy researcher who advocates for other genealogists to join the blogging community. She has had an online presence for over 15 years and also hosts a weekly podcast website that is also a blog.
"The African Roots Podcast."

Angela also has several blogs: The African-Native American Genealogy Blog
www.african-nativeamerican.blogspot.com

The USCT Chronicle.
www.usctchronicle.blogspot.com

Her personal family history blog
www.myancestorsname.blogspot.com.

Andrea Kelleher began researching her family tree in July 2009. She chronicles her discoveries on her blog, "How Did I Get Here? My Amazing Genealogy Journey." Her roots predominantly come from eastern North Carolina with her closest ties to Carteret and Craven counties.

Melvin J. Collier is the Author of Mississippi to Africa, A Journey of Discovery, released November 2008, second edition released on May 22, 2012; and the Author of 150 Years Later, Broken Ties Mended, released July 2011. He appeared on the NBC show, Who Do You Think You Are, as one of the expert genealogists on the Spike Lee episode, 2010 and recently started his new blog, Roots Revealed, at www.rootsrevealed.com.

18 Dec 2002 :: 14 Nov 2008
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy