Join the Genealogy Revolution.
Search for your surname in the largest DNA database of its kind!

My Surname

Footnote.com

Banner - Family Tree Maker 2008

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

AfriGeneas Genealogy and History Forum

Re: African Americans of Salisbury NC

Sad, really. I wonder if what was seen in the research file made your cousin ignore you. You know it is that same story that I get sometimes in my own family about me leaving some things be, but if I am to do research then I cannot leave everything alone. I believe that there is a lot of things within family, and just because I happen to find out does not mean that I tend to do harm to anyone. Yes, much of what I do research especially on the personal stuff, I do keep on files and it will not harm others. When it comes to some things, I try not to list them. Hey what can I say about anyone: my father had three women whom he never married but had a child by each; my own mom was still married and with three grown daughters when i came along; some of the other folks have gone through more things than that. I had a cousin who passed for white, and another cousin who now even in her 60s is in a mental institution. Yet, of course I will not put the cousin out there because of that, but on the family tree she will be listed. Good luck.
By the way, do you live in N.C.? If so, I would bug the you know what out of the cousin who tend to ignore you. Invite the cousin to "tea" so to speak. Joseph

18 Dec 2002 :: 14 Nov 2008
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy