Join the Genealogy Revolution.
Search for your surname in the largest DNA database of its kind!

My Surname

Footnote.com

Banner - Family Tree Maker 2008

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

AfriGeneas Genealogy and History Forum

Re: Unrepsonsive Relatives
In Response To: Re: Unrepsonsive Relatives ()

I'd like to make another point of view. I have this cousin who, when I have asked her about pictures and records that her mother, left after death, and the cousin has responded that I wouldn't know people in the pictures. Her mother, my aunt was a 'pack rat'. Everytime she went to a funeral she left obituaries. Pictures were given to her from the last wife of my father. I know there is information in those boxes that my cousin, told me about in a garage. Well I don't ask her about these items, but everytime she calls out of the blue moon she tries to get a conversation going about afro centriic information that she thinks I wouldn't know about. Fact is I know all the stuff she has started to discover. And can tell her even more. It's eating at her and eventually she will drop a little 'gift's of information are items my way. Time will tell. I know there are 'demons' from her past that she doesn't want to revisit. I can tell in conversations. I respect that so I'll just wait and see.
I am hoping she let's her daughter or son see these items. Everybody knows I am doing research on the family surname. Then one of them may contact me.

18 Dec 2002 :: 14 Nov 2008
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy