Join the Genealogy Revolution.
Search for your surname in the largest DNA database of its kind!

My Surname

Footnote.com

Banner - Family Tree Maker 2008

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

AfriGeneas Genealogy and History Forum

Re: 1930 Corum lookup please.
In Response To: Re: 1930 Corum lookup please. ()

Denisia,

You got to remember that genealogy is more than census reports. If I were you, I'd look up the social security idex as Bernice has suggested. Go to your local library and see what it has to offer. It may mean that you will need to get a library card. If they do not have the necessary information you're seeking, I'm sure they'll be able to point you in the right direction. Some libraries don't have access to ancestry.com or Heritage Quest, but will tell you where to go to obtain them. You may also try a Family Historical Library at a nearby Mormon Stake (temple).

How far back have you been able to trace your Corum/Coram connection? I am interested in Corum/Coram because my grandmother, Elizabeth, was probably born in Prince William County, VA. She can be found in the 1880 census under her grandmother Margaret. Margaret can also be found in the 1870 census.

Rocky Shaw has been researching Corum/Coram in the effort of trying to find the roots of her Godmother's family. I've been trying to find my grndmother's extended family.

Hal

18 Dec 2002 :: 14 Nov 2008
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy