AfriGeneas Writers Forum
Re: Writing Goals for 2007?
In Response To: Writing Goals for 2007? ()
1. Have you set writing goals for 2007? Sort of. I'm still thinking about which direction I want to go in. My number one goal is to some day soon publish my Mile Lane stories into a book.
2. Do you want to write for publication or to you just want to write for personal satisfaction? I would like to do both.
3. Are you writing your family history? Do you plan to write and publish a manuscript of a collection of family and/or memoir stories? Yes, somewhat.
4. What are your plans to reach your goals? My plan is to continue to write down what my memory allows me to remember and pray that I will be lead in the right direction of what is to come next.
5. Do you plan to take any writing courses or attend any workshops or plan to seek out a writing/critique group? My desire is to take some writing courses and possibly join some type of group once my daughter is out of the nest away at college.
6. Are you new to writing and need advice on how to get started? Not necessarily new, but serious and open up to advice.