Join the Genealogy Revolution.
Search for your surname in the largest DNA database of its kind!

My Surname

Banner - Family Tree Maker 2008

Domain Name Registration at 120x60

AfriGeneas World Research Forum

Re: searching ancestry from Sri Lanka

since your husbands mother is an immigrant, she might of applied for citizenship, she would have first have to applied for temporary card, then permanent card, then she might have become a naturalized citizen. If this was the case then her records are kept in the national archives, where these type of documents are kept. thus, you must go to the national archives to obtain copies of these documents:temporary card, permanent card, and naturilization records(naturalization record is when they apply to become united states citizens citizens)so, go to the national archives. call your operator and get the address and the telephone number of your national archives in your state.

18 Dec 2002 :: 14 Nov 2008
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy