1. A discounted rate on the hotel rooms
2. To waive the fee for the use of the ballroom. Most will try to charge a $500 rental fee.
3. A free hospitality room
4. Free room or suite per a certain number of bookings. The hotel for our last reunion gave us a free suite per 30 room bookings. The chairperson and I (I was co-chair) REALLY enjoyed our free suites!
5. A sign about the reunion, pointing people in the right direction;
6. A welcome sign on their front, outside billboard, like "Welcome Harris Family Reunion"
7. If there will be registration, several tables for your family to do registration.
8. Podium, microphone if there will be a program. If someone is doing a PowerPoint presentation, request a screen and projector. Bear in mind, that they will charge you for the later (around $500 or more). But, a podium and mike should be free.
9. Depending on the hotel, a free website for online hotel bookings to link to your family website. For example, see www.atlantabeckleyclub.com and then click on "Reserve Your Hotel Room"
Well, that's all that I can think of at the moment.