Banquets can include the following:
1. Opening Prayer
2. Poem Recital by family member
3. Praise Dance by family member
4. Choir/Family Choir rendering a selection or two
5. Family History Presentation by someone (To be extra interesting, do a PowerPoint Presentation)
6. Guest or Family Speaker...speaking on the Theme of the reunion
7. Presentation of Gifts (oldest family member in attendance, youngest, first family member to register, family member who traveled the furthest, etc., etc.)
8. Brief family introductions by a selected person from each family group.
9. Closing Family Circle Pray/Benediction
These are just a few things I can think of that can be part of a banquet program.