Try a new Ancestry.com Membership!

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

Footnote.com

Note: Please follow the link(s) on the navigation bar below to search additional messages that have been archived to conserve space. If no link is visible, no messages have been archived on this board.

2010-09-30

*LunchBunch

*LunchBunch

Start: 12:00:54
End: 13:38:42
Chatters: 3rdthawkins, alt, AmosNY, AYWalton, daviss, ProfessorDru, Selma, Seventies Soulchild, Spivey, vkn, wisdom

3rdthawkins: hello daviss

daviss: hello 3rdthawkins trying to get my bearings

3rdthawkins: made a great discovery yesterday for myself f

daviss: thats wonderful! so what did you unearth?

3rdthawkins: well, I'm not sure if you remember me looking for my great great grandmother's sister and broinlaw Magdalene and Thomas Robert Caffey about over a year ago

daviss: hello alt!

3rdthawkins: hello alt hello Seventies, was just about to tell daviss about my discovery

Seventies Soulchild: Yes good afternoon people. :/

daviss: and hello seventies soulchild

alt: HI Daviss & Seventies Soulchild

Seventies Soulchild: hi alt, daviss 3rd

alt: Oops, hello 3rdthawkins

daviss: ok continue 3rd

Seventies Soulchild: did you post this in the forums 3rd? Hi Selma

alt: Hello Selma

3rdthawkins: ok, so about a year ago I discovered my great great grandmother's sister Magdalene Payson married a Thomas Robert Caffey Dec of 1893

daviss: hi selma

Selma: Good Wednesday afternoon everyone

3rdthawkins: yes I did Seventies Soulchild and hello Selma

Seventies Soulchild: Wednesday???!!! 8) whoa don't tell me that! lol

3rdthawkins: and they had a son named Robert Caffey born in 1895, but I could not find them after that in census or any other rec., birth/marriage/death etc

alt: Selma, thanks for the info.. you're gonna make me so samrt I won't be able to stand myself.

Selma: Oops...

3rdthawkins: ground hogs day for you Selma? lol

Selma: LOL...alt. I figured the Albemarle info probably has some connections in Ohio

3rdthawkins: d

alt: lots Selma

Seventies Soulchild: I'm ready to swim home this afternoon... lol

Selma: My brain is RAin soaked here

Seventies Soulchild: Mine too Selma!

daviss: so your discovery was that you could not find robert :?

Selma: Lots of street and highway ramp flooding

daviss: be safe selma

Selma: Ihave been out once today...will not go out again daviss

AYWalton: Good evening all.

Selma: Afternoon AY...

Seventies Soulchild: Once out to work and once back to the house... lol

3rdthawkins: no daviss, I was not able to find Magdalene or Robert........but earlier this year my grandfather's cousin sent me some research papers and it had a Rosa Payson there as the sister of my great great grandmother Adelaide Payson, but no mention of Magdalene. Magdalene shows up in 1880 census with her mother and her sister, no Rosa

alt: hello AYWalton

Selma: Evening...oops its afternoon

daviss: hi AYWalton

AYWalton: hello 3rd, alt, Ms. daviss, Ms. Selma. Hey there SoulChile.

Seventies Soulchild: yes its Wednesday evening Selma! LOL Hello AYWalton

Selma: LOL 70's..AY and I are probably both rain soaked..

AYWalton: oh yes, quite wet, here!!

3rdthawkins: daviss, the research papers stated that Rosa married an Edward Smith and listed their children, my grandfather's cousin mentioned that her dad would take her to Savannah, Georgia to visit the Smiths. This was the Smith family that had Thomas Smith living in the home of my great great grandparents in 1920 census in Charleston listd as nephew to my great great grandfather Thomas Sanders. And I was trying to figure out who son he was

Seventies Soulchild: Last night I was looking through some links and found information a book on the Rounds Family of honey island Ms

AYWalton: and it keeps coming down.

3rdthawkins: hello Ay

Seventies Soulchild: Thought it was interesting because one of these folks is on my blog and we are not related. The book about the family was written by Julius K. Hunter. Anyone ever heard of this man?

3rdthawkins: daviss, I was able to locate Rosa and Edward Smith with their kids in GA, but still no Magdalene. So when I saw the census record for Edward that he was a sector in the Catholic church, I contacted the Diocese of Savannah for Registers of Baptism and marriage for Rosa and Edward

AYWalton: not familiar to me, SoulChile.

Seventies Soulchild: He's written a book about how to search for AA ancestors as well.

alt: was Rounds the name of a plantation/slaveowner owner (?) Seventies Soulchild?

Seventies Soulchild: Not to my knowledge alt.

3rdthawkins: And daviss, guess what I discovered? It was about a week about that I requested the registers via email. I got a reply back about two of Rosa and Edward;s kids. And on the baptism records, it states Rosa's name as MAGDALENE PAYSON

daviss: That is huge 3rd. Congrats

alt: okay, there are several separate 'Rounds' suranmed families in the MS area?

3rdthawkins: hello Spivey

AYWalton: howdy spivey.

alt: Hello Spivey

Seventies Soulchild: This is the first time I've heard of any Rounds outside Southern MS and LA

daviss: hello spivey

Spivey: Hi 3rdthawkins, alt AYWaltonn, daviss, Selma and Seventies Soulchild!

alt: oh, okay Seventies Soulchild

Seventies Soulchild: Hi Spivey I've been searching in VA as well.

daviss: I know you are on cloud nine with alt and vkn this week 3rd

Selma: So Magdalene was married twice..or not married to a Caffey at all

Seventies Soulchild: I'm only referring to AA Rounds surnames

alt: okay, my question was where did the AA Rounds acquire that surname?

Selma: and does the ROUNDS surname appear in any other states Seventies

Seventies Soulchild: Some in VA where my Round ancestor was born & some in LA, but are tied into the Rounds in my line

3rdthawkins: yes definitely Daviss......Selma, I'm thinking Robert changed his name also to Edward Smith...............the 1900 census states that Rosa and Ed were married for 6 years (1894) and had 3 kids, which it includes Robert. Magdalene had a son by Thomas Caffey named Robert born in 1895 in S.C..........Edward and Rosa had a son named Robert born in 1895

Seventies Soulchild: I haven't found any paperwork tying those white Rounds to the AA Rounds.

Spivey: Is my screen frozen?

3rdthawkins: Thomas Robert Caffey may be the same as Edward Smith

alt: we sure seem to be getting a lot of name changes lately.

Selma: What county are those ROUNDS in VA

alt: I mean 'given name' changes

Seventies Soulchild: Let me pull up ancestry and look. I have it saved. I had started looking in the Richmond, VA area since this is where my rounds ancestors is reported to have been born

3rdthawkins: I know alt, we were just talking about a name change yesterday with Seventies Soulchild's Lucy, and I found this info later on in the day

Seventies Soulchild: Yes, I was looking for Lucille, Lucinda, Louisa & Louise Rounds yesterday on ancestry Nothing from my Rounds' yet

3rdthawkins: If Thomas and Edward are the same, I would like to know why the name change, I think Magdalene just went by Rosa she was Anna on her son's Robert's BC

alt: the Gertie that was here the other day.. I see from a post on AfriGeneas she has connection to Morrow Co., Ohio just like keli1.

Seventies Soulchild: brb

daviss: speaking of Richmond Selma, I cruised google last night looking for an article on The Vine newspaper. I only found one small inkling that CC Somerville was its publisher. Nothing so far under historic papers

alt: Ain't too many AA's ever been in Morrow Co., Oh.. wonder if Gertie & Keli1's folks connect?

3rdthawkins: possible possibly

Selma: daviss...was the image of the church good enough to see? That would be interesting alt..

alt: sure would be Selma

Selma: It would be interesting to know when Gertie's family "passed" cause pass they did

daviss: oh yes, thanks so much.. I sent it to my friend but have not gotten an email back yet

Seventies Soulchild: Ok there are Rounds, whites, in Maine, NY, Mass & CT basically all of New England But honestly, hadn't really researched them much at all.

alt: Hello wisdom

Seventies Soulchild: Hello wisdom

daviss: hello wisdom!

Selma: Afternoon wisdom

Spivey: Hi wisdom!

Selma: Well I posted article on New England and slavery yesterday...

3rdthawkins: hello Wisdom

alt: Selma, we're sure running into a lot of Loudoun Co., VA connections here lately too.

wisdom: Afternoon alt, Seventies, Daviss, Spivey, Selma 3rdhawkins :)

Seventies Soulchild: In the Gen& Hist forum Selma?

Selma: Actually on the mailing list...let me get the link

alt: I see GAnt connection on AfriGeneas... there was a Nelson Gant, freed from Loudoun co., Va ca 1845.. came into Ohio and became a millionaire by the late 1800's.

Seventies Soulchild: You know I was kind of thinking with so much of the shipping industry in the NE & New England they had to have a big hand in the slave trade.

3rdthawkins: yeah, I read that alt, interesting

alt: sounds like some follow-up research Seventies Soulchild

Selma: http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/articles/2010/09/26/new_englands_hidden_history/?page=full

3rdthawkins: yeah, I believe they did 70s

Seventies Soulchild: ugh... did you say research & follow up in the same sentence. I'm so not into that aspect right now. :(

3rdthawkins: lol

Seventies Soulchild: My goal is to get as many of the rounds descendants together as possible in the next 2 yrs.

alt: as Selma frequently states.. we end up knowing more about the 'white' folks than we do about our balck families once we get deep into our reearch. yes I did Seventies Soulchild .. they fit 'hand & glove"

Selma: A number of years ago I posted info from a book on the COD (fish) trade and N England role in that industry..and how the shipping of COD fish to feed slaves in WI

Seventies Soulchild: wow

Selma: This was 2nd rate COD not suitable for Europeans...

Seventies Soulchild: LOL don't make me go there...

3rdthawkins: hello AmosNY

Seventies Soulchild: hi AmosNY

Spivey: Hi AmosNY!

alt: hello AmosNY

daviss: hello AmosNY

wisdom: Hi AmosNY

Selma: It was actually a very interesting book...

AmosNY: Hi SSoulchild,Hawkins, Alt,Angela,Selma,Spivey,Wisdom!!

Selma: Afternoon Amos

AmosNY: Hi Daviss!

daviss: I picked up a book several years ago on AA's and Whaling Selma

Seventies Soulchild: thanks for the link Selma will read up tonight

daviss: I need to read it though lol

alt: Speaking of the WI.. it always amazes me when AA researchers are absolutely surprised when they find a possible WI connections. Didn't ca 3/5 of the imported slaves go to the WI's before being 'seasoned' and then shipped to the US?

Selma: LOL The laughter was for daviss

AmosNY: Alt, I believe that's true.

Seventies Soulchild: Ok speaking on that what exatly was the law on importing slaves after 1812? From what I am to understand it was only a ban on blacks directly from Africa

daviss: heyyy I was at a book fair and picked up every AA book I could find before they were snatched up lol

Seventies Soulchild: lol yes you have to do that! hello vkn

3rdthawkins: hello vkn

AmosNY: Greetings VKN!!

vkn: howdy all y'all

alt: I read as from anywhere Seventies Soulchild . Wasn't that the 'crux' of the Amistead case?

daviss: hello vkn!

Spivey: Howdee vkn!

alt: helo vkn, hope you're feeling better today.

wisdom: Hi vkn

Seventies Soulchild: Well they proved that they were free men born in Africa, but the impression that I got was that trade was still going on from the WI in slaves. No?

Selma: The british outlawed the transatlantic slave trade in 1807...that didn't mean they set their slaves free in the areas they owned them...

vkn: mucho better 2day alt

Selma: My sister just gave me a book entitled..

alt: good vkn, tkae care to not overdo it.

vkn: yassuh

alt: orders lol lol

Spivey: That's muy muy goodo vkn. I didn't know you were under the weather. Glad you're better.

Seventies Soulchild: Right and sometimes I get upset when those blacks, from the WI presume that all British slaves were freed upon the abolition of the trans atl trade

AmosNY: I'm glad you are better VKN.

vkn: thankee Spivey

Selma: New Negroes from Africa..Slave Trade Abolition and the Free AFrican Settlement in 19th Century Caribbean British in Carribbean does not end until 1834 (give or take)

vkn: thankee AmosNY daviss sent me home yesterday

daviss: lol

alt: importation of slaves after the 1807 thing is like the immgration polices of today ... while illegal it still goes on .. look at daviss's area of the US.

Selma: Africans rescued from illegally operating slave ships were taken to British Caribbean islands..this book deals with Bahamas and TRinidad

Seventies Soulchild: So why didn't they take them back to Africa? Hmmmm

alt: to where in Afirca Seventies Soulchild?

Selma: Most go to Sierra Leone and Liberia..this book only deals with BAhamas and Trinidad...

AmosNY: Seventies, the triangular trade. No profit in taking Africans back to Africa.

Seventies Soulchild: Their homeland or ethnic groups? Its not like they didn't have a home...

Selma: The 2 islands received about 15,000..with Trinidad receivng the most

Spivey: Be right back.

Seventies Soulchild: Ah okay. I have a lady I worked with who told me she learned about African Yoruba history in school in Trinidad. So that puts a spin on it. I know that there is a nice sized Indian population there as well

alt: right Selma on the British and then add in the Dutch, Danes, Spanish, Portugese and other slave trading nations and you get so many variations of what went on when.

Seventies Soulchild: Let me just put this out there. The Caribbean is not my area of research. I can't even spell it! lol

Selma: Its all rotten alt

alt: like the fish in Denmark LOL LOL

Seventies Soulchild: lol

AmosNY: Seventies Soulchild, you spelled it just fine. LOL LOL

daviss: wisdom, anything new to share today?

wisdom: I have recently connected with a few relatives in Florida. My great aunt found an old family tree chart she is sending. She took a photo of it so I am looking forward to that. :)

Seventies Soulchild: Great wisdom!

Selma: Great wisdom

3rdthawkins: great wisdom

wisdom: It almost got thrown out so it was timed just right!

vkn: The chat logs for the past week are available for download or viewing on line.

daviss: that should be very interesting. Did she say how old it was wisdom? thx vkn!

wisdom: She is my great aunt and it dates about the early 1900's sometime

daviss: oh my!

Selma: Alt..on the article I sent you on Albemarle, I thought you might have comments or questions for the author

alt: what really gets me is the European concept of land & ownership... they go somwehre and just take over.. hence,, British & Dutch West Indes, Belgin Congo, Portugese Angola.. and it just goes on and on.

wisdom: It has a bit of water damage so I may try to restore it for her.

daviss: that would be nice wisdom

wisdom: :)

Selma: Do you know who did the family tree wisdom

alt: Jsut scanned it last night Selma Selma, I will have some questions with a more indepth reading. You're trying to fill my plate LOL lOL lOL, but keep'em coming.

Selma: Sorry... Lol

wisdom: I am not sure but I will examine the document to try to figure that out. It has been passed down for a few generations

Seventies Soulchild: I have got to print up and envelope like 6000 letters.... :|

wisdom: thanks vkn where can I get the download for that?

vkn: alt i thought you would be cusing me of filling your plate lol

Seventies Soulchild: gotta run folks!

alt: both of ya are doing it to me vkn LOL lOL

Seventies Soulchild: byeeeee

vkn: daviss will link you wisdom

wisdom: okies :D

vkn: lol

alt: wisdom, sounds like the 'ancestor's' stepped in at the right time protecting this family treasure.

daviss: here you go wisdom and others http://www.afrigeneas.com/chat/chatlogs.cgi

wisdom: Yes it seems so. Even to this day that side of the family has frequent family reunions and such alt.

3rdthawkins: wb AY

Selma: WB AY

wisdom: thanks daviss :)

AYWalton: thanks, 3rd, Selma!

wisdom: WB AY

daviss: wb AYWalton!

AYWalton: Greetings, VKN!!!!!!!!!!!!

alt: wonderful wisdom!!

vkn: and you too AYW. Will talk with you before end of day bout the exhibit

AmosNY: So long everyone!

wisdom: Has anyone done any DNA studies with there trees?

3rdthawkins: bye Amos

wisdom: bye Amos

vkn: bye amos

daviss: bye amosNY

wisdom: their*

alt: vkn... if possible could I call you, or you call me at your convenience?.....RE: partnerships

vkn: yassuh

alt: thank you.. my number is (937) 323-1895

3rdthawkins: have to delete that for the chat logs

alt: I doesn't have one for you.. if yo like you can email it to me ma'am

daviss: I have not wisdom in answer to your dna question

Selma: Me either wisdom

vkn: 404-344-7177

alt: gotcha vkn thanks

daviss: I only had my immediate family done

wisdom: Was it helpful to your research daviss?

daviss: I have not used it in that aspect wisdom as of yet

wisdom: nods..

vkn: 3rd please respond to invite to AfriGeneans Talking. There is a job there for thee

alt: Have you had any DNA work done wisdom?

vkn: What is a good call time AYW

Spivey: Back.

wisdom: I also have a very important question to ask everyone. Has anyone found tragedy in their genealogy research that resulted in the absence of a male patriarch that impacted the family significantly in future generations? Yes I have alt, I have begun to focus on migratory patterns.

vkn: wb

daviss: front spivey

Spivey: ROTFL.

wisdom: wb Spivey :)

ProfessorDru: hey gang

daviss: hello prodre

alt: migratory patterns wisdom, interesting.

Spivey: I have wisdom, but have yet to discover documentation. My maternal grandfather killed his mistress. My cousin recently confirmed because he was with my grandmother when she got the news.

vkn: howdy doody prof dru

daviss: prodru

Spivey: Hi ProfessorDru!

AYWalton: ProfessorDru is in da house!!!

wisdom: Hello Professor

alt: hello ProfessorDru

ProfessorDru: and angela too

Selma: Hey Dru

vkn: Y'all be good

Spivey: That was fast! LOL.

wisdom: Spivey that is interesting. Can you see any effects of this grandfather being removed from the household for the crime or his absence in census records following the event?

ProfessorDru: I had a successful meeting with my local parks and rec officials yesterday to discuss the youth genealogy project. We came up with a plan and will meet again next week.

AYWalton: that sounds great, ProfessorDru!

ProfessorDru: We hope to begin in November.

alt: that's wonderful ProfessorDru, best wishes for a succussful project.

daviss: best of luck with that professorDru

wisdom: Awesome ProfessorDru

ProfessorDru: brb

Spivey: Since the census only goes up to 1930 right now, wisdom, and I do have him on the 1930 census. The crime of passion had to have taken place after that date because my cousin was about 6 years old and he is in his 50's now. I am brought closer to a date than I have ever been wisdom with my cousin's knowledge of events.

alt: ProfessorDru, if this is primarily an 'inner city' group, be careful and bend the genealogy rules a bit to consider blended families .

daviss: was this in GA spivey

Spivey: Yes, daviss. Millen, Jenkins County, Georgia.

wisdom: Sounds like you are on a good trail Spivey!

Spivey: After 12 years wisdom. I am very happy. My cousin called me to fill me in. He heard I had been asking about the incident.

daviss: was this a Spivey

wisdom: You would make a great detective Spivey :)

Spivey: No, ADAMS daviss. My mother's paternal side of the family.

AYWalton: Well I have to run, folks. Have a great afternoon, everyone.

daviss: oic

Spivey: I wish wisdom! LOL.

alt: gotta watch thoses Adamses Spivey

wisdom: :-D

daviss: lol @ alt

Spivey: I did some mapping daviss! :( :) 8)

daviss: selma and vkn oughta be happy

Selma: Happy about what?

daviss: she looked at a map

Selma: LOL

daviss: lol

Spivey: Hey, alt! Tell me about it. This is my grandfather who always said his father was born a slave. I have yet to prove that as well. Could have been though, since his father was born in 1850.

alt: was he an born in 1850

Spivey: I had to map out the place to see where the mistress lived in relation to my grandmother's house daviss and Selma. Not far, it turns out, just on the other side of the railroad tracks. LOL.

daviss: 1850 in Ga spivey, more than likely oh spivey they usually never go far lol

alt: was he an AA born in 1850 below the Mason-Dixson line?

Spivey: LOL.

daviss: what was his name spivey

Spivey: alt, I was born in the South and have no idea of what falls above or below the Mason-Dixon Line.

alt: me and Johnny Mathis say ...Chances Are LOL

daviss: lol lol

alt: get a map lol lol

Spivey: Benjamin ADAMS, father of Nehemiah ADAMS [my grandfather] was born in Georgia around 1850 daviss.

ProfessorDru: gotta run

daviss: so Nehemiah was the man who did the deed spivey

Selma: When was Nehemiah born Spivey?

Spivey: Nehamiah/s parents were Benjamin ADAMS [1850 - Bef 1910] and Harriet PERKINS [1852 - ?]. Nehemiah ADAMS [30 Sep 1886 - 23 Apr 1957] their son, was the perpetrator daviss. Or perp in police lingo.

alt: Selma, the first sentence in the Albemarle article speaks volumes.... " To free a slave was no small matter" how tue in so many ways.

daviss: 1957 spivey, that would be around the time your cousin was 6

Spivey: The value alone would have made it a matter of financial consequence alt.

daviss: did something happen to him with this tragedy

Spivey: Hmm . . . . I had not pieced that together daviss.

daviss: give or take a few yrs mabe

Spivey: Presumably he was arrested and I thought spent some time in jail daviss. Maybe not that much time though. He did not return to his wife's house after being released from jail, but went and lived on the family farm until his death. So, maybe that's why I couldn't come up with any record of him when I inquired at the Georgia Department of Corrections.

daviss: mabe so

Spivey: Hmmm . . . . . daviss, all I can say is that lately my cup has runneth over with new information and leads. That's why it pays to never give up hope. :)

daviss: Keep hope alive / as I raise up my fist

alt: yes Spivey, unfortunately Black on Black crime didn't get much attention publicly of even criminally in the late 1800's, early 1900's almost anywhere in the US.

daviss: so true alt

alt: of=or

Spivey: My cousin is 61 now. I just checked daviss. So, this crime occurred around 1955 right?

Selma: I was just thinking those ages thru Spivey I was about to say he was older then 50

daviss: I would think so

Selma: and Nehimiah does in 1957

alt: in my famliy... an Adams ... was involveld in a murder-suicide (1922) and it didn't get much publicity.. a one day news item.

Spivey: You're right Selma. I have as hard a time with the math of genealogy as I have with the maps. 8)

daviss: dang alt wonder how common was that back in the day with the suidide angle

Spivey: I may try the Millen News again daviss and Selma, now that I can narrow the date down a bit. Maybe they published something, being a local newspaper.

daviss: I would spivey

Selma: dies in 1957

Spivey: Yes, I should definitely do that.

alt: dunno daviss... it was a love triangle thing and the muderer (guy) cut up the wife and then drank a bottle of lye killing himself.

daviss: sheesh!

Spivey: Yes, Selma, he died in 1957. All my mother would ever say about that time is that when she went home to attend his funeral, she didn't know what overcame her. Everyone was dressed and ready to go, and they found my mother in the bathtub, naked except for her hat. ROTFL.

Selma: In the death records we transcribed 1896-1912..folks killed themselves drinking carbolic acid

daviss: I know I loved my ex more than you could imagine but it ain't that much love in the world :? Besides I gotta find matiag first lol

Selma: Obviously she was overcome spivey

alt: they were separated and he accused her of leading "too gay" of a life... my how words have a way of changing in the meaning 'gay' in 1922 isn't the same as 'gay' of 2010

daviss: Mariah she must have been going to the juke joints alt

Selma: I was trying to figure out matiag was daviss..thanks for clarifying

daviss: lol selma

Spivey: It seems so, Selma. I think that gave them something else to deal with other than the tragedy that had entered their lives. My two surviving aunts laugh about that until this day, but will NEVER speak of the tragedy itself.

alt: right daviss,, she was "partying"

Spivey: Matiag? I thought her name was Mariah daviss.

3rdthawkins: wow,, you folks still here?

daviss: two fingers and two thumb mistake spivey

Spivey: 8) 3rdthawkins.

alt: see you werr still signed in 3rdthawkins, thought you were 'still' here too.

Spivey: Okay, daviss. I was worried there.

3rdthawkins: I was expecting to see a empty room when I come badk to the cpu

Selma: Time for me to go...have a great day..

Spivey: Bye Selma.

daviss: bye sel ma! lo l

Spivey: It's about to empty out now, 3rdthawkins. I am going. Gotta fold clothes. Rain today so am staying in.

daviss: a womans work

3rdthawkins: ok, I will still be chating Spivey

daviss: is never done

3rdthawkins: but not here

daviss: later spivey

Spivey: True dat daviss.

daviss: I will take off also Y'all

alt: nor a man's work daviss LOL LOL you lady's keep us busy

Spivey: Okay 3rdthawkins.

daviss: where is Anita?

Spivey: Bye for now everyone.

alt: finding sumpin for me to do LOL

daviss: I know she is ROFLOL

wisdom: Gotta run for now everyone....have a great day!

daviss: bye everyone

alt: me too .. gone

3rdthawkins: ok I'll go too

18 Dec 2002 :: 1 Feb 2009
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy