Try a new Ancestry.com Membership!

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

Footnote.com

Note: Please follow the link(s) on the navigation bar below to search additional messages that have been archived to conserve space. If no link is visible, no messages have been archived on this board.

2012-10-06 IBGS • Mentor@ AfriGeneas

*SatNiteChat

Start: 21:06:45
End: 22:34:52
Chatters: Daviss, sadonya, vkn

vkn: Checking this non discussion

Daviss: hello there sadonya

sadonya: hey there

Daviss: slow night lol how are you feeling

sadonya: did you read about the African forts good and you?

Daviss: I am trying to hang in for an ole lady

sadonya: lol we never admit we old

Daviss: I can't wait to head to Utah for the Summit. I am trying to figure out what and how to research

sadonya: I am trying to get the money together to go want to take an extra day

Daviss: I have found so few records for Harrison County texas online so I hope I can get something there

sadonya: that would be nice

Daviss: Did you register

sadonya: no not sure I can go not interested in the classes

Daviss: Oh ok..So your surgery is ok

sadonya: oh yeah will Afrigeneas have a table

Daviss: oh really...What do you like when you go..networking

sadonya: answering questions and helping others

Daviss: I hear ya Sadonya.. I am hoping to interact with some texans lol They don't have to be long and tall either lol

sadonya: I have a Texas mystery also is your computer windows or mac?

Daviss: I see so few people that research there..Mostly from Ala, Ms, Ark and Vas sorry Sadonya there were gunshots about 6 and my grand was outside

sadonya: are they all okay?

Daviss: yes, they were outside playing football I yelled to him and his lil friend to hit the dirt

sadonya: that is so fearful

Daviss: yep, not sure where it was coming from but it sure tees me off I am really p'od I had just told grand that he could stay out 5 more mins ok now what is your texas mystery?

sadonya: Jack Clark was born in 1861 not sure where found him in 1880 in Red River county, TX but not before then

Daviss: ok let me pull up my census is there another name for jack mabe james My Uncle Jack real name was james

sadonya: no Jack or Jackson a grandson and great grandson and gg grandson were named after him

Daviss: hmmmm do you know who his parents are

sadonya: no in 1880 he is living with a family not related to him the story is he is the son of a white doctor maybe Jake Clark but I do not have proof

Daviss: I see.

sadonya: I am thinking he may have been Jack Herman Clark since Jack Herman is the name passed down

Daviss: He is 19 in 1880

sadonya: yes

Daviss: so around 9 in 70

sadonya: I found one in 1870 that might be him but no proof Grimes Co

Daviss: he is living with Ed Hughes. i wonder if that is the same Ed Hughes that 3rd is related to Grimes is further down...My family is from grimes lol they were even in harrison county

sadonya: 3rd had folks from SC

Daviss: which is close

sadonya: oh okay

Daviss: yep and also in HC also I am looking at that Hailey hmmm

sadonya: which Hailey?

Daviss: the first one at the top I am looking for a Cuba Hailey that I only saw once and that was in 1900 There is a jackson clark in 1870 but he is 20 living in marion County there is a 3 yr old Carolyn living with him does that ring a bell

sadonya: no no Carolyns in the family

Daviss: what about a Samuel There is a Carolyn and Samuel living with a Clark family(white) in Red River 1870 Clarksville

sadonya: I just found Ed Hughes in 1870 in Harrison County so I guess the one in Grimes is correct they moved to Red River co

Daviss: looking for them now in Grimes I dont see them sadonya in Grimes

sadonya: William and Lorena Clark

Daviss: oh ok

sadonya: and a bunch of kids Jack is 10

Daviss: ok I see them now there are Clarks at the end of the next page I see John and Mary Grant (white) I better head out Sadonya... I will keep looking at this

sadonya: have a good one

Daviss: You too glad you are feeling better

18 Dec 2002 :: 1 Feb 2009
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy