Try a new Ancestry.com Membership!

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

Footnote.com

Note: Please follow the link(s) on the navigation bar below to search additional messages that have been archived to conserve space. If no link is visible, no messages have been archived on this board.

2012-04-27 WDYTYA

~WDYTYA

Start: 20:35:32
End: 21:18:55
Chatters: ev pace, Family Griot, keli1, rcs

ev pace: Anybody home? rcs good evening.

rcs: good evening

ev pace: I did not see the first 15 mins so I can't update you.

rcs: A little odd for e why was a Hessian diary in nicely written English?

ev pace: He read earlier too.

rcs: yes "reproduction & Translation" ????

Family Griot: Hello ev pace and rcs

rcs: hello

Family Griot: long time no see.

ev pace: Welcome I know.

Family Griot: I totally forgot that there was WDYTYA chat tonight. busy doing a transcription.

ev pace: Busy here with DC Emancipation activities.

Family Griot: I think a lot of people are watching the NFL draft... I read about that ev pace. How's it going so far?

ev pace: Better than earlier years but necessary to remind us all of our history here in DC which was hidden for so long.

Family Griot: good. Hope the event is very successful. I'm going to have to catch this episode on Hulu later.

rcs: It is pretty TV happy Ending with the "good news" by the fireplace etc

ev pace: Last night I heard a lecture re slaves in DC by CRGibbs,a community historian and Graves,a descendent of the founder and owner of the famous Wormley Hotel and enterpprises.....excellent Family Griot.

rcs: Guess I' turning into a cynical curmudgeon

Family Griot: rcs... lol

rcs: Good night

Family Griot: ok nice ev pace

ev pace: i wish for more of our stories.

Family Griot: Maybe I'll have to get a list of events and jet off down there for a weekend sometimes. Watch Finding Your Roots on Sunday on PBS. That is going to be a good episode.

ev pace: Next time/

Family Griot: Samuel Jackson, Condaleza Rice and Ruth Miller

ev pace: Yes for sure.

Family Griot: Ok ev pace, you have a good weekend. Enjoy the events. And there will be a chat for that show on Sunday evening. Stop by if you get a chance.

ev pace: Where is the Team tonight? Take care Family Griot.

Family Griot: I don't know.. lol WDYTYA can be boring a times. I think the general concensus is that we'll watch when AA are featured.

keli1: Hello

18 Dec 2002 :: 1 Feb 2009
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy