Try a new Ancestry.com Membership!

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

Footnote.com

Note: Please follow the link(s) on the navigation bar below to search additional messages that have been archived to conserve space. If no link is visible, no messages have been archived on this board.

2012-03-16 WDYTYA

~WDYTYA

Start: 20:08:37
End: 21:02:27
Chatters: bbenn, evpace, keli1, vkn

keli1: Hi evpace, how are you?

evpace: Hey Kelli; I was on the phone with Selma who is being granny. Where b Keli 1 Hi bbenn.

bbenn: Hello evpace and keli1! I was unsure if anyone would be on the chat tonight. I forgot that this was a rerun...

evpace: Repeats are helpful for re-enforcement.

bbenn: I decided to tune in to see what I missed with the first episode.

evpace: Me too.

bbenn: Maybe we will have others to join us.

evpace: Keli 1 was here.

bbenn: Has she signed off? How old is Martin Sheen?

evpace: No.

bbenn: Nice photo...it is always nice to look at old pictures.

evpace: For sure. The clothes,background, facial expresions tell a story.

bbenn: Yes, they do tell a lot.

keli1: Hi Bernice

evpace: Where are you located bbenn?

bbenn: Hi keli1, where is everybody? Maryland, where are you located?

keli1: I am thinking since it is a rerun, they decided not to show, I always watch each show twice, lol

evpace: Dc. Where in md?

bbenn: You are probably right.. Silver Spring DC? Do we know each other?

evpace: Keli1 I miss clues thr first time around.

bbenn: So do I?

keli1: evpace what is your name?

bbenn: They always seem to be jumping around...

evpace: Veronica

keli1: okay, I try to remember folks by their names instead of their computer ids I am Shelley

evpace: Also, this show is important to St.Patricks Day and the Irish connections.

keli1: Yes i will celebrate my Irish roots with a nice cold beer, lol

bbenn: Are you tuning in to geneabloggers tonight? This is the night to get in touch with your Irish roots:}

evpace: If not there is Irish whiskey and the Irish Shake.

keli1: yea I will be there, I sure missed you last night, not sure if you say the couple of posts folks made about missing you

evpace: Explain gbloggers and access,please.

bbenn: I also missed connecting with folks last night. Still on vacation with my sister. I did post one of the old shows on-line and don't know if it came on or not.

keli1: Yes it came through, lol...we are pityful, I said I have two dates a week, Thursday and Friday at 9p

bbenn: Geneabloggers is a 90 minute internet blogtalkradio show held every Friday night to share topical areas of interest to genealogist and specifically bloggers.

keli1: I hope you are having a great time, I am sitting here logging ED's

bbenn: Yes, I have been playing tourist in DC. So much to do and see here...went to the Archives and introduced her to my fellow researchers.

evpace: Great bbenn.

keli1: I need to get back up there, my card expires in July I think I am missing some more of my great grandfather's pension record and his wife's

bbenn: The Public Affairs sent a camerman into the Archives today and I was interviewed about a Civil War Widows Pension Record I was preparing for digitization.

evpace: bbenn I do blogg elsewhere and of course I am an addicted genealogist. Do you know Reginald Washington?

keli1: oh nice bernice, I hope we get to see it when it airs

bbenn: Really, what is your blogs name? I am doing a show on blogging on June 21. I have one blogger booked and need two additional bloggers. Sure, I know Reginald. I see him everytime I am in the Archives.

evpace: Next time but thanks. Evening vkn.

bbenn: Hello vkn:)

vkn: howdy all evpace 6d to see you and bbenn and keli evpace good to see you and bbenn and keli

bbenn: vkn, we have a small group tonight

evpace: Thx. We have a small but dedicated crew tonight. Selma is babysitting.

vkn: I see we do bbenn I could not get your program last night

keli1: HI Vkn

bbenn: I uploaded one of my old shows! It should have come on automatically! I need to check the link to see what happened.

vkn: aaaahhhhh

bbenn: I am on vacation! Needed a little break to spend time with my sister.

evpace: bbenn breaks are healthy.

vkn: daviss is traveling and we are competing with another friday night blog radio

bbenn: Looks as if Martin's grandfather was a player:}

vkn: Yes there is a lot going up

bbenn: geneabloggers is on in about 9 minutes focusing on Irish ancestors.

vkn: okies

evpace: BIG TIME PLAYER who was the law and ruled by edict and double standard.

keli1: he was a MAN! and felt it was okay to cheat

bbenn: YES,

vkn: lol

keli1: well i am heading to geneabloggers, folks, enjoy your evening

vkn: thanx keli

bbenn: Good night!

evpace: Sinful for a woman but not for Don Juan man,keli1.

bbenn: Double standards!

vkn: It has ever been shameful for the female

evpace: And still is vkn.

vkn: indeed How does this show compare over the series

bbenn: I had trouble making sense out of some of the sources they used to research his family. Reba's show was interesting. More genealogy resources used to track her family...

vkn: I see

evpace: More informative for me the second time around. He now knows where his activism came from; also the history is very telling.

bbenn: checking out! nice chatting.

vkn: okies nice chatting evpace

evpace: Tje research of tax records with Rebq was helpful to me Same here DIVA Teacher. NItey.

18 Dec 2002 :: 1 Feb 2009
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy