Try a new Ancestry.com Membership!

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

Footnote.com

Note: Please follow the link(s) on the navigation bar below to search additional messages that have been archived to conserve space. If no link is visible, no messages have been archived on this board.

2012-02-01 Don Cornelious

*LunchBunch

Start: 12:21:41
End: 13:07:50
Chatters: AYWalton, HistoryBuff, ProfDru, Seventies Soulchild, virginia

Seventies Soulchild: Hello HistoryBuff. 12:20 and you're the only one on chat?

HistoryBuff: Hey Seventies. Yep, that's why I hung around. So how are you?

Seventies Soulchild: Doing well. Sad to hear about Don Cornelious today. What a shocker!

HistoryBuff: I hadn't heard.

Seventies Soulchild: Oh yes, the police found him yesterday at home. Gunshot to the head. The authorities suspect suicide.

HistoryBuff: Oh! I am so sorry to hear that.

Seventies Soulchild: Me too.

HistoryBuff: He had a lot a history to share.

Seventies Soulchild: Absolutely.

HistoryBuff: Sounds like the same road Vesta Williams went down.

Seventies Soulchild: Not quite sure of the comparison here. How so?

HistoryBuff: I hate tragic deaths. Particularly of someone who had a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer. Alledgedly she died at her own hands.

Seventies Soulchild: No she died of heart failure. She had an enlarged heart due to cocaine use for several years. Although she had stopped using over 20 years ago.

HistoryBuff: I see. I was mistaken. It did surface as an early rumor. But I do understand, Phillis Hyman committed suicide.

Seventies Soulchild: Yes Phyllis Hyman did commit suicide. She was bi-polar

HistoryBuff: Oh my goodness. I was not aware of that either. In any case, I will personally miss all three of them. Typically, I wonder what lead to such an end?

Seventies Soulchild: They say that he was having health issues, not unusual for someone his age.

HistoryBuff: Right. He was in his seventies? 75 yrs.

Seventies Soulchild: yes 75

HistoryBuff: Amazing. Berry Gordy outlived him.

Seventies Soulchild: Berry is living well and I think because he was more of a health fanatic (former boxer) and well just happier.

HistoryBuff: Hey AYWalton. I just got kicked off by the server. Wonder if that happened to 70s. How are you?

AYWalton: howdy HistoryBuff how are you? No one was here when I came in.

HistoryBuff: She must have gotten kicked off, because we were conversing when the server got lost and logged me out.

AYWalton: I just saw that Don Cornelius died! Suicide! How sad!

HistoryBuff: We were just talking about him. Like I said earlier, I'm sorry to see someone with such a wealth of knowledge and experience leave this universe.

AYWalton: such a loss!

HistoryBuff: I would love to read about his genealogy. and his biography.

AYWalton: I know what you mean.

HistoryBuff: Seventies and I began chatting at about 12:21 PM. Didn't seem like anyone was here earler.

ProfDru: hello angela

AYWalton: Hello there! was on the phone. how are you doing?

ProfDru: ok good and you? sad about don cornelius, isn't it?

AYWalton: sad, on the phone. Will call later.

virginia: Hello everyone.

18 Dec 2002 :: 1 Feb 2009
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy