Try a new Ancestry.com Membership!

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

Footnote.com

Note: Please follow the link(s) on the navigation bar below to search additional messages that have been archived to conserve space. If no link is visible, no messages have been archived on this board.

2010-05-21

* LunchBunch

Start: 11:52:56
End: 13:35:48
Chatters: alt, AYWalton, Ingrid_Doweary, Khathu, Selma, Seventies Soulchild, sonofedd, vicky, vkn

alt: Hey sonofedd, you're early too

sonofedd: hello alt, kind of scared me, I thought I was early, didn't think to see if anyone else was in the room cause I thought I was lo lol kind of like coming into a room and someone sitting Behind the door and you never see them lol

alt: I couldn't get in Chat yesterday thru IE. so today I'm here thru Firefox yeah, your 'ring' kind of scared me too

sonofedd: well, I had mouse problems yesterday just trying to change my router, I was trying to type in chat without a mouse, had to go and get another one from the salvation army

alt: problems, problems, problems what we do without problems? LOL

sonofedd: now I missed the little scroll thing that was in the middle of my old mouse, have to use the scroll on the side of the browser, not accustom to it

alt: always sumpin', huh?

sonofedd: yeah

alt: was following the Mozingo thread on the Forums.... Paul Heniegg has had information up on that family suranme as FPOC since the 1990's.

sonofedd: hmmm....

alt: even has photos of them on his website. raher, some of them, as FPOC/NA families and the photos are in the Library of Congress photo collection raher = rather

sonofedd: interesting

alt: I found it interesting.. with the 'interest' the article has created... as if this was something new LOL

sonofedd: lol, I have to go someone needs to use the computer....may be in later

alt: laters

Khathu: hello alt

alt: Hello Khathu.. how goes it today?

vkn: hey hey he yall

Khathu: it is going well...just trying to get a better understanding on a few immigration bills hello vkn

alt: hello vkn.. thanks for your help.. I'm her thru Firefox... IE still ain't working for Chat.

vkn: hmmmmm you may need to delete cookies on IE

alt: 'squirrely' stuff be happenin' with my 'puters vkn LOL Yeah, I think so Immigration bills Khathu... those in the recent news?

Khathu: Yes alt especially the DREAM Act just trying to understand the pros and cons

alt: scary.. the GOP & Tea Party 'noise makers' and they are getting some traction with the uninformed folks ie racist

vkn: we are in different times than the time we were born

Khathu: i think opposition to some of the provisions cut across racial and class lines which is not necessarily racist

alt: that's for sure vkn and in some ways things are getting to be worse... reading about the income disparity trends for AA's... frightening!!!!!

vkn: very scary

Khathu: Hello Ingrid

Ingrid_Doweary: Hey Alt, Khathu and vkn.

alt: I guess you're right about 'racist' Khathu, but to me Class almost always equates to a

vkn: at the same time when we look on an occupation basis it gets less so

alt: race-based' problem

Khathu: okay

alt: Hello Ingrid_Doweary

vkn: For instance an actor is unemployed 90% of the work life Howdy Ongris Howdy Ingrid

alt: I've been busy 'under the hood' as vkn says w/ Tribal Pages features.... didn't know some of the great things you can do with the program!!!

vkn: Tell us alt I am learning from you

Khathu: have a great day...i need to move my car before i get a parking ticket

alt: just go to the ''toolbar" and explore the features vkn... and look at 'customize' under the Home Page tag..

vkn: Ingrid do you have TP? okies

alt: like having folks email photos directly into an email photo album on TP.

Ingrid_Doweary: No I haven't tried it.

vkn: What do yall think of adding TP as a link from here

Ingrid_Doweary: Sounds like a good idea.

alt: and the color-coding of Family lines.. they really show up when doing 'charts' Oh BTW, thanks for the Chat logout 'plug' vkn.... I'm impressed LOL

vkn: Yes I like the color coding. Not understanding about the marriage however lol

alt: Ingrid_Doweary, how is your personal genealogy research coming?

vkn: Hard to know when to delete and alt I do not see a gender icon Strange when the female shows as father

Ingrid_Doweary: I interviewed an elder after the family reunion plng mtg last Saturday. Got some helpful info for starters.'

vkn: or the children show with the mother but not connected to children

alt: I think that's because of what the person is listed as on the software package that created the TP page.... look at what they are listed as in the 'Legacy' FTM, RM program.

vkn: Ingrid are you ready to start a chat on line

alt: I think it is uploaded that way from the GEDCOM file

vkn: oh ok thanx alt

Ingrid_Doweary: I'm star struck but I'm williing to give it try.

alt: that's my guess vkn... it has happened to me ... wrong gender, because of what was on my database.

vkn: Yesterday I thought you suggested looking at the gender icon and I do not see that icon on TP

Ingrid_Doweary: What would be a good time to start?

alt: oh, ther is no gender icon on TP... that was in the gen software package I was speaking of... sorry bout the mis-understanding

vkn: It will all depend on you Ingrid will try and have a lineup by July4th Gotcha alt thanx

alt: hi vicky

Ingrid_Doweary: Will I be hosting a chat after the July4th? Hey Vicky

vicky: hello alt, ingrid, and vkn!

vkn: Did yall see the thesis from DavidP on the error made by WDYTYA on slaves being enumerated? heyyyyyyyy vicky

Ingrid_Doweary: Not yet.

alt: don't think so vkn re: David P

vicky: freezing

vkn: Let me get the link

alt: great about David... WDYTYA needs to know they can't just htrow anything out there as regards 'slave research'.. the folks who do that stuff like David & Khathu will call then out on it LOL lOL and that's good for all of us

Ingrid_Doweary: Amen Alt.

vicky: back

alt: they need to 'stay on the porch' if they can't hunt with the big dogs LOL LOL LOL hello Selma

vicky: Hi Selma!

Selma: Good Friday afternoon Good folks...yes I am home, finally....LOL

vkn: http://www.afrigeneas.com/forum-aah/index.cgi?page=1;md=read;id=47

Ingrid_Doweary: Hey Selma

alt: I see, feels good too, huh?

vicky: thx vkn

vkn: yassum

Selma: Yes it does...but I did have a good visit

vkn: Wonderful Selma

Ingrid_Doweary: Thank you for the David link, Vkn.

vkn: okies yw

Selma: Send me the link in an email vkn...pretty please

vicky: He (David0 really went into it, didn't he I will Selma

alt: my latest.. putting up an album of census records on the TP site.. so far have about 75 dating from 1820, got about 30 more to add w/captions & descriptions

vkn: Also I am having a most interesting academic argument with my brother in reparations. He says it should not be for slavery but for segergation

alt: that's an interesting concept vkn

vicky: you should have it now Sel

vkn: Yes it is alt I will post some of his points to the mail list

alt: census record go from VA to CA and many States in between

vkn: What order are you placing them alt

alt: about 50% of them are before the end of the Civil War.

vkn: Ingrid are you on the mailing list

alt: they are in seq by census year, then alpha by name vkn.

vkn: okies thand

Ingrid_Doweary: the AfriGeneas Mailing List, Vkn? I believe I am.

alt: timelines & chronologies semm to be more 'logical' to me

vkn: okiies then give feedbacl to the moderator yall when you see the posts on reparations

alt: this also shows migration patterns in the early years.

Selma: Wow David..do know how to write a response...LOL

vkn: Thanx for the response on the CNN piece vicky

alt: he got down, didn't he LOL

vkn: Yes David gets passionate but Ancestry needs to do its homework

Ingrid_Doweary: Yea Selma, I'm taking notes.

vkn: I am with you on timelining

Seventies Soulchild: Hello lunchbunchers!

Selma: A number of years ago..I had to send a very famous historian a correction for his then "unpublished introduction" to a major work, which was released the next year concerning black folk not being on the census until 1870...I had to tell him "free black" folks were enumerated..he sent me a thank youwhich I still have... LOL

vkn: hey hey hey seventies

alt: Hello Seventies Soulchild, belated Happy Birthday to you

Selma: After seventies...and a Happy Birthday..

Seventies Soulchild: thank you very much... alt. Hey vkn, Selma, Ingrid_Doweary, and vicky

vkn: Good for you Selma

alt: wonderful Selma

Selma: I mean afternoon Seventies...excuse me it was a long drive...

Seventies Soulchild: lol

vkn: Seventies the Happy BUFFday girl

Seventies Soulchild: Well I just came from WP and it is hopping busy up there... woo!

Ingrid_Doweary: Hey Seventies.

Selma: What is WP?

alt: FPOC, that's my 'cause' Selma.. they are highly overlooked and misunderstood...

Ingrid_Doweary: I concur, Alt.

vkn: Good cause alt

Seventies Soulchild: Thank you

alt: and it just happens to be a BIG part of my genealogy LOL

Seventies Soulchild: West Point. President Obama will be here tomorrow.

Selma: Oh goodness..I know the town is hoppng Seventies, when he was in Hampton the area around the University was in lock down...it was so exciting

alt: did you get' frisked' Selma LOL LOL

Seventies Soulchild: This happens every year because someone from the current administration comes to speak at commencement So its always the Sec of Def, Sec of Army, VP or Pres

Ingrid_Doweary: So you know the drill, huh, Seventies?

vkn: Did you go to hear him Selma

Seventies Soulchild: But you know security is going to be tight up here in Whitetopia... lol

Selma: No but I saw very large serious men (and a couple of women), who looked like they could take us all down...and would in a flash.. LOL

Seventies Soulchild: lol Selma

alt: LOL @ Selma

Selma: Oh yes vkn..I was there and took my grandson it was wonderful

Ingrid_Doweary: lol

vkn: GRRRRREAT

Seventies Soulchild: So a lot of black folks are coming in just to see him speak. Tickets are free. From the surrounding areas and states.

Selma: Are you going with your sons seventies...

vkn: Seventies Soulchild did you get tickets

Seventies Soulchild: Yes my sons and my goddaughter Yes staff gets first dibs... :)

Ingrid_Doweary: Wonderful

AYWalton: Good afternoon, all.

vkn: heyyyy ayw

Ingrid_Doweary: Howdy, AY

Seventies Soulchild: Hello AYWalton

alt: Selma, a funny site.. when I saw John Boehner most of the Secret Service folks had had were AA's.... I though tof the 'emperor' with his Nubian guards LOL LOL

vicky: hello AYWalton

AYWalton: hello alt, Ingrid, Selma, SoulChile, vicky, and greetings VKN!!!!!

Seventies Soulchild: lol alt

Selma: I still have my tickets, and my parking pass...and instructions about what we couldn't bring in like purses, camera's "in cases", cell phone's had to be one

alt: Hello AYWalton

Selma: had to be turned on..

Seventies Soulchild: Yes I had to make sure that I could carry my camera, security is ridiculous. You can't carry umbrellas into the stadium

AYWalton: where are you going, Selma?

vkn: alt is there a limit on the number of foto albums on TP

Seventies Soulchild: Selma that's how it is for every event here on West Point. Including sporting events.

Selma: You better get there early so you can get a good seat...we had to be there in the stadium 2 hours before he spoke When I went to hear Obama speak at HU AY...Mother's Day Weekend

Seventies Soulchild: Yes they are shutting the gates half an hour before he speaks. We have reserve seats.

alt: after 50, they start charging vkn... I have the option to have 1,000

AYWalton: I had a similar experience last week at GW--Michelle Obama spoke.

Seventies Soulchild: How was it AYWalton?

AYWalton: It was wonderful!!!!

Selma: I did not have a problem with the restrictions...there are many not so nice folks out there

vkn: wonderful well I can have 5000 fotos

AYWalton: the best commencement speech I had ever heard!

Seventies Soulchild: She's a good speaker I bet.

alt: okay vkn

AYWalton: and I have heard many--- with more than 25 years of working in higher education.

Seventies Soulchild: Military police and Secret Service aren't so personable.. lol well I'm videotaping the entire speech. . . hopefully to post on YouTube

AYWalton: SoulChile, remember YouTube has a 10 minute limit on each video.

Selma: I remember watching Obama speak on TV at a graduation last year and he told some jokes, there was this one man behind him in cap and gown who didn't laugh..and I said wow "whats wrong with him"...then I realized he was Secret Service... LOL

AYWalton: so you have to break it into segments.

Seventies Soulchild: Also hoping to get some of the protestors and some of the journalists from other places on film as well. Like the bbc

Ingrid_Doweary: Good luck with that Seventies, hats off to you :)

Seventies Soulchild: Yeah gonna be busy... lol I love this kind of stuff.

vkn: Did not know about the minutes limitation ayw

Seventies Soulchild: yes I will be able to break it up into 10 min segements when I edit it.

AYWalton: but one can put up multiple videos 10 minutes or less.

Ingrid_Doweary: I'm gonna step away to return to my duty station.

Seventies Soulchild: Other than that, nothing genealogical is going on for me. I went to the library and it was closed for the pre graduation events today. I should've gotten myself up this morning and headed out to the archives.

vkn: I have a niece who is doing a thesis on the Herndon's and she is trying to show how Mrs Herndon influenced Blacks in the arts

vicky: vkn did you remember to tell BJ about the little problem on FB with AfriGeneas?

vkn: Well Mrs H passed for white under the name of Anne DuBignon and was eventually discovered oops Yes vicky

alt: really vkn.. sounds like something interesting to read & follow up on.

vicky: thanks vkn

Seventies Soulchild: Who is Anne DuBignon?

AYWalton: glad the problem was finally understood, as many kept saying that the link did not work. So hopefully it will be resolved soon.

vkn: alt she taught 'elocution' at Atlanta Univ

alt: we folks have some 'rich' history.... mind blowing and too true to be fictionalized

vkn: Seventies Soulchild Adrienne Herndon

Ingrid_Doweary: Hi I'm back

Seventies Soulchild: ok

vicky: lol tell that to the Texas folk who want to eliminate fact from their texbooks :{

Selma: DuBignon was her stage name?

AYWalton: quite true, vicky!

Seventies Soulchild: LOL don't even get started on that foolishness vicky.

Selma: Heck Texas..threw Thomas Jefferson out.. LOL

vkn: yes selma

vicky: should be finalozed today Seventies

AYWalton: wasnt there a woman who once said the that "someday they won't even call it slavery."

vicky: cant spell

Seventies Soulchild: Imagine teaching black and hispanic kids those lies. Just because they were lied to as children, don't do it to our kids!

Selma: What would they call it?

alt: I was reading some correspondence between Mrs. Lucas & John Hope Franklin that her dauhgter let me read.... their days as tudents at Fisk in the 1930's powerful stuff

vkn: Selma she was born 1869 in Augusta GA

Seventies Soulchild: Historical Revisionism On Adrienne Herndon http://www.southernspaces.org/contents/2004/merritt/trackrev.1.v2.htm

Selma: It is historical historical revisionism

vkn: died in 1910 of Addisons disease

vicky: he was not conservative enough they say. lol I think its because of Sally

Selma: No he was skeptical of the bible...

alt: what's the old saying " when the hunted writes the history' or sumpin' like that.

Seventies Soulchild: AYWalton, they want to call the slave trade the Atlantic Triangular Trade.... lol

alt: OUR history has been written.. it just hasn;t been READ!!!

AYWalton: yes, I know. so they were trading triangles and not trading slaves.

Seventies Soulchild: let them tell it, probably so.

vkn: lol ayw

Seventies Soulchild: then they'd make up some other lie about how we got here.. probably say we came on the Mayflower or something... lol

alt: from their prespective 'slaves' were just a part of the business.... goods, mechandise, weapons and othe r things wer of more importance to them not justifying, just trying to understand

AYWalton: passengers with tickets.

Seventies Soulchild: Yep... I think that they suffer from Cognitive Dissonance... lol

alt: were Africans 'complicit' in the Slave trade?

Ingrid_Doweary: Wasn

Seventies Soulchild: No.

alt: and is that part of the story too?

Seventies Soulchild: And let me tell you why. Once Queen Nzingha of Angola/Congo saw that the slaving was getting out of hand she went to war with the Portugese.

Ingrid_Doweary: Wasn't African slaving different from the European slave trading? Bet Seventies.

Seventies Soulchild: A fact that is ommitted.

vicky: cya folk, gotta find some soup to warm up.

Seventies Soulchild: Our African Ancestors did fight against slavery, another fact that is ommitted.

AYWalton: Some were but so what? A majority of those who were interviewed in the slave narratives were kidnapped as children. They spoke about their being tricked onto the boats.

alt: must not be if you are awre of it Seventies Soulchild

Seventies Soulchild: well I read alt.

Ingrid_Doweary: They didn't want it to get out that a strong African female and ruler bucked the Euro enterprise.

alt: some were, some weren't, all or none.. can't have it both ways y'all

Seventies Soulchild: I just get tired of white folks who use this line of thinking. They use half the truth and not the whole truth. manipulating it.

Ingrid_Doweary: There it is, the truth

AYWalton: all folks do try to manipulate if given the opportunity.

Ingrid_Doweary: True

AYWalton: don't forget what we did in Liberia when we got there.

Seventies Soulchild: True. But that lie does damage to the psyche. . .

alt: I think we all do that Seventies Soulchild.. depends on whose oxen is being gored.. another old expression

Selma: Linda Heyward and her husband John thornton...has written quite a bit on that Queen

Ingrid_Doweary: What did we do, AY?

AYWalton: we were already westernized when we went went back.

Seventies Soulchild: alt you are a well of wisdom my friend xoxoxo

Selma: and the Angolan trade

AYWalton: The Americo Liberians controlled and oppressed the indigenous people for decades. which is one reason they rebelled in teh 1970s. teh = the

Seventies Soulchild: Speaking of the Angolan trade, I cannot wait to watch Quilombo... anyone seen that film?

alt: nope, I haven't Seventies Soulchild

Seventies Soulchild: I watched Xica the series, although it was in Spanish

AYWalton: have not seen it.

Seventies Soulchild: Very interesting.

Ingrid_Doweary: Yes Seventies, I love the determined spirit of the Maroons.

Seventies Soulchild: Ok anyone watch Black Orpheus?

Ingrid_Doweary: I saw Xica also, Seventies.

alt: oh Selma, BTW I saw Paul's mention of the Mozingo surname in his book 20 years ago... as you mentioned.

Ingrid_Doweary: Saw it and have a copy of it , Seventies.

AYWalton: years ago---and need to watch it again, eventually.

Seventies Soulchild: Black Orpheus or Quilombo?

AYWalton: Black Orpheus.

Ingrid_Doweary: Both Black Orpheus and Quilombo

Selma: Yes..I told you alt...I am going to post..that little bit of info...

Seventies Soulchild: Black Orpheus was good. Ingrid_Doweary can you burn a copy for me... I cannot find it anywhere.

Ingrid_Doweary: Yes, Seventies the Black Orpheus film still stands the test of time.

Seventies Soulchild: Quilombo that is

alt: and the Library of congress has photos of some Mozingo Afro/NA descendants in the Gallery

Selma: I think it needs to be understood that Paul has provided this info and it just didn't get to be "new"...

Ingrid_Doweary: I'll see what I can do for you.

Selma: There are any number of "white" families how also have their beginnings in Paul's work...

alt: exactly Selma... as we're discussing... a lot has been written, but very littl has been READ

Seventies Soulchild: That is a hard one to find. Thanks Ingrid_Doweary Or posting it on Youtube would be just fine! lol Yes so how does that work out, Selma?

alt: exactly Selma... but as Denise so aptly pointed out 1 or 2 AA ancestor's does not make one 'black'

Seventies Soulchild: Ok I'm curious now, what makes one 'black'?

Selma: that is in Brazil alt...and not to take issues they have issues too.

Ingrid_Doweary: You know what, Seventies, you might be able to see on YouTube.

AYWalton: well black if you mean in a black "frame of mind" kind of thing you are correct, alt.

alt: oh sure Selam, no doubt

Seventies Soulchild: I'd been looking for it.

alt: me too Seventies Soulchild

AYWalton: and sometimes when the race police are out there, black means that you "think like them.

Selma: Sally Hemmings children at the time period of their birth were "white" by VA definition

Seventies Soulchild: I consider myself black although some of my lines are mixed with other races.

AYWalton: a common syndrome of a large minority living surrounded by a largers majority.

Seventies Soulchild: Well you know I think its absolutely healthy for 'black' folks to have their own world view.

AYWalton: and we have been a large minority for two centuries and have never lived in the majority.

Selma: I figures thats about 90% of the AA population seveties

alt: I'm speaking in terms of ancestry AYWalton ..... we seem to shift with the black, white, NA thing with 1 or 2 ancestors.

Seventies Soulchild: Our own world view. That's part of what makes me black.

AYWalton: which explains the difference in mindset between "us" here, and foreign born black people who have lived in the majority. they have a healthy pride or healthy arrogance that brings with it belief in one's personal skills, and not limited by color.

Seventies Soulchild: Oh most definitely...a while back someone mentioned that AA's have a lot of Shango and not enough Obbattala... lol I thought to myself, let them live here a little bit longer and they will see why.

AYWalton: but so much of our energies are put into defining our blackness , or degree of it. Folks from the majority just look at us and shrug, and say "whatver..." As they don't identify. the second generation will see it. The immigrants themselves won't because their frame of reference was from living in the majority.

Seventies Soulchild: Because our psyche is constantly under attack...

alt: I just try to stay away from the 'blacker than thou' syndrome....

Seventies Soulchild: Its about world view, which your culture defines.

AYWalton: and immigrants think that we let it. They never feel the attacks. they are armed with the confidence in themselves. We have doubts built in.

alt: I just don't care to have to prove my 'blackness' in terms not defined by me

AYWalton: if you have ever been around a group of immigrants---particularly men----what do they talk about for hours? Politics! No matter what---American, or their own country.

Ingrid_Doweary: Hey Seventies here's a link to Quilumbo on Youtube.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAeIXDbz2_Q

AYWalton: What do lots of black men talk about for hours-----sports!

Seventies Soulchild: I don't think there is a blacker than though ideology.

AYWalton: (not saying that all men do that, of course.)

alt: oh yes there is Seventies Soulchild ... I'm hearing it here.. today

Seventies Soulchild: I talk about politics a bit too... and I watch Cspan regularly

Selma: Yes..that is true about the men and "politics" AY..

Seventies Soulchild: The issue is, you can't talk about everything to everybody...

AYWalton: My mother was astounded when she first met my husband when we were dating, and he and his friends would talk for hours (ad nauseum) about world affairs, moving from country to country.

alt: very true Seventies Soulchild

Seventies Soulchild: That's exciting to me AYWalton.

AYWalton: she had never seen such impassioned discussions that had no end. I had also noted that phenomenom.

Seventies Soulchild: But you know, I don't have those conversations with the average black american.... I can't. That's frustrating.

AYWalton: and I did then pay attention to what our own folks talk about---for hours----entertainers, sports figures, but not people of power, or political movements,----not for hours.

Ingrid_Doweary: That's an interesting comparison, isn't it, AY?

alt: being black ain't bad at all... it's just being a black american that's bad... IMHO LOL

vkn: Well interestingly in this senior community the conversations seem to be food, sex and Dr visits

Selma: and since I had family members who either came were raised in either French or British colonies..it always got interesting

AYWalton: lol @ vkn I bet it did, Selma.

Seventies Soulchild: LOL alt

AYWalton: and again they lived though in the majority. which is why many successful people have island heritage as well. no matter how Black Obama is or isn't he has opened a new mindset for black children.

Seventies Soulchild: Yes agree.

AYWalton: for the first time they can realize that from the president to the homeless man on the corner---or the latest brother being arrested on the news-----they have a choice.

vkn: Indeed

Ingrid_Doweary: Indeed

AYWalton: before he was elected---NO ONE believed that they could become President.

Selma: So true AY

AYWalton: folks from the islands, or from Africa have already believe that! because the president has already looked like them!!!

alt: let's hope so AYWalton ... again tho' someone belived it, or he wouldn't be President

Seventies Soulchild: Well all that glitters ain't gold... scratch the surface of all that...and a very different image will be seen. . .

AYWalton: From the President to the beggar----color never stopped them from success. They may have stopped their own success---but color had nothing to do with it. and they KNOW that when they get here! We have NOT YET come to learn that!

Seventies Soulchild: Obama is not from the 'hood. He went to the best schools, had a college educated mom etc etc.

AYWalton: I recall TONS of black folks who were ready to vote for Hillary and who thought Obama was in the way spoiling it for Hillary.

Seventies Soulchild: Ok I'm watching Quilombo... have a good afternoon all.

alt: laters Brick LOL

AYWalton: It took white folks in Iowa to tell us that hey---maybe a black man with some new ideas might be worth a shot.

Seventies Soulchild: AYWalton, they are still out there putting Obama down.

AYWalton: that is not my point though---- many just KNEW a black man would never get there.

Seventies Soulchild: laters alt. . .

AYWalton: Because he was black! what we know and believe is sometimes framed by living for generations in the minority.

Ingrid_Doweary: See, this is why I appreciate communicating with you good folks. The discussions are always insightful.

vkn: Yall be good gotta put on my grease monkey duds

alt: vkn, do I ever the 'generational divide' in these conversations... LOL

AYWalton: ok vkn. take care.

Ingrid_Doweary: lol

AYWalton: I also better run. Gotta make my podcast! you all have a great day!

Ingrid_Doweary: Next time folks.

alt: laters

Selma: I gotta run too folks have a great day

alt: should I turn out the lights? LOL

18 Dec 2002 :: 1 Feb 2009
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy