Try a new Ancestry.com Membership!

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

Footnote.com

Note: Please follow the link(s) on the navigation bar below to search additional messages that have been archived to conserve space. If no link is visible, no messages have been archived on this board.

2011-11-15 JHonora & Cemeteries

*TuesNite

Start: 21:05:18
End: 21:32:25
Chatters: Daviss, jhonora, Selma

Daviss: lol hello jhonora

jhonora: Evening Daviss

Daviss: Good evening to you also how have you been jhonora?

jhonora: Been well, and you? Evening Selma

Selma: Good evening Daviss and jhonora

Daviss: hi there Selma!

Selma: Little Miss Victoria Angela is sleeping..grandma not far behind

Daviss: I see you survived the day lol

Selma: Just barely... LOL She is a sweetheart but doesn't really take afternoon naps.. LOL

Daviss: I can understand grandma being tired lol i think they took our energy and put it in their little bodies lol The chats have been rather slow also

Selma: Lots of stuff on the Forums though

Daviss: oh yeah

Selma: Folks must be gearing up for the holidays..

Daviss: Black friday! another reason to win the lottery

Selma: I will just have to go out on Saturday and get the left overs..don't have the energy to do Black Friday...which for some stores start at 10PM on Thursday night

Daviss: leftovers yes but deeper discounts lol

Selma: When does school close for the holidays jhonora

Daviss: I think I will take off now.. its time for NCIS later u2

jhonora: We have class on Monday, but the rest of week off I'll get a chance to do some research when we go up to my grandmother's home in Ms for the holiday

Selma: Thats good I probably won't be doing any archives/library research till after the holidays in 2012..

jhonora: I'll be doing cemetery research

Selma: Ummm...got your hiking boots?

jhonora: Yep, boots, camera, ready to go

Selma: How will the weather be?

jhonora: It should be great, about 75 or 80 degrees Quite a few of the Afr.Amer. cemeteries in Ms have the inscription H.B.A. No. x on them, I'm sure its a burial association but haven't been able to find anything on it

Selma: Interesting? Are there any early 1900's City Directories for some of the larger Miss cities which might list organizations? Or newspapers?

jhonora: I'm hoping to catch the library on its open days and look through newspapers

Selma: Sounds like you have your holiday research plans well laid out, besides just the Turkey eating

jhonora: Yeah, I'll leave plenty time for eating though lol

Selma: LOL

jhonora: It will be a good break from school and my research on the Knights

18 Dec 2002 :: 1 Feb 2009
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy