Try a new Ancestry.com Membership!

Domain Name Registration at GoDaddy.com 120x60

Footnote.com

Note: Please follow the link(s) on the navigation bar below to search additional messages that have been archived to conserve space. If no link is visible, no messages have been archived on this board.

2011-03-16 LunchBunch Wednesday

*LunchBunch

*LunchBunch

Start: 12:01:21
End: 13:51:31
Chatters: 3rdthawkins, alt, AYWalton, daviss, freeaainnc, march1801, ProfDru, Seventies Soulchild, vkn, yatah

yatah: hi

3rdthawkins: hey yatah

yatah: how your family history ? mine is ok

3rdthawkins: getting some new leads on one line after speaking with gf's cousin

yatah: cool still search 1920 not easy

daviss: hello 3rd and yatah!

3rdthawkins: hey daviss probably a "missing" census yatah

daviss: new lines huh 3rd..thats good to hear

yatah: maybe

daviss: helloooooo march1801! lol

3rdthawkins: well, same Sanders line daviss, but looking into Merchant Marine (seamen) for my grgrgr gf Marcus Sanders

march1801: hello everyone!

daviss: hi alt!

3rdthawkins: hello march and alt

alt: hello 3rdthawkins. daviss, march1801 & yatah

daviss: oh same line just new first names

3rdthawkins: was told he went out to Sea and never came back..........also, my gf's cousin mentioned that they were not slaves but come over themselves to the States no new names daviss, just new information

yatah: oh lucky you break bickwall

3rdthawkins: hope so yatah

march1801: hello vkn

3rdthawkins: hey vkn

vkn: Howdy all

daviss: where are they from 3rd

alt: Hello vkn, you be's okay today?

daviss: hello vkn! lol

3rdthawkins: don't know daviss,

yatah: i 3rd, i know i close to break brickwall on my family history

vkn: I b;s bzzzzzzy alt

daviss: Good Pinnick news vkn

vkn: Tis wunnerful daviss

daviss: good for you yatah for being so close

3rdthawkins: cool yatah, I believe you are

alt: I know vkn, beats me how you can stay so busy, me.... I be's lazy LOL

daviss: lol alt

vkn: b's bzzzzzzzy

daviss: How is your research going march1801?

yatah: i know you did help me almost on davis and mintz but thanks much

3rdthawkins: that's the secret for longetivity, vkn discovered it and so did my maternal grandma and my paternal grandfather's cousin

daviss: you are very welcome and I will relay that also to STG and Selma

alt: 3rdthawkins, when did your gf's cousin say this family came to the States & from where?

3rdthawkins: spoke with her last nite, she did not say from where, she is gonna try and contact another family researcher(s) to get more info if possible

alt: okay 3rdthawkins, thanks.

march1801: no new leads so I'm taking a break on my personal search and have started working on my friends ancestry.

3rdthawkins: my grandfather's sister was the one who did the research, will try and contact her, see if she is willing to give info/responsive, she is in her 80s also

daviss: where is your friend searching March1801?

3rdthawkins: personal issues/concerns is plaguing my research

Seventies Soulchild: Good morning/afternoon everyone. alt, daviss, march1801, vkn, yatah, 3rd

3rdthawkins: hey Seventies

daviss: heyyy seventies! sheesh! lol

Seventies Soulchild: Happy birthday daviss! lol

yatah: hi all

daviss: gracias Seventies

Seventies Soulchild: De Nada! :}

daviss: lol

march1801: they are from primarily from orleans & jefferson parish la. researching the following surnames: Chase, Darensburg, Aubert and Haydel.

daviss: march1801 is your bd this month. I see you are using march

march1801: i was born in Feb, use march because its my sons birthday

3rdthawkins: and...so...what is 1801?

march1801: happy birthday daviss

daviss: hmmm the chase name seems familar. There was a chatter that use to come in with that name a couple yrs ago. I think he/she was searching in la too

3rdthawkins: yeah happy birthday daviss

march1801: 3rd, 18=day, 01=year

daviss: you remember that name don't you alt/

3rdthawkins: ahh, ok march thx

Seventies Soulchild: Leah chase the famous creole chef restauranter....

daviss: thanks all!

3rdthawkins: lots of birthdays this months, some good ones wb alt

daviss: Anything like Justin my favorite lol

alt: ty 3rdthawkins

daviss: he was on tv for years

march1801: same family as leah chase, i'm good friends with her grandchildren. i know mrs chase did a book about her side which would have been the langes. but the family hasn't really done alot of research on the Chase line

Seventies Soulchild: lol no Ms Chase is citi-fied.. lol And Justin has some unsavory bits about his personality.

daviss: hey but he was good lol lol

Seventies Soulchild: ok march1801, interesting

daviss: oh interesting march 1801

Seventies Soulchild: Is Chase her married name march1801?

march1801: yes chase is her married name.

alt: good practice march1801, researching outside of your family lines, you look at everything with an 'unbiased eye' and it helps when you get back to your family. at least that has been my experience march1801

march1801: that's what i was hoping to accomplish by researching a family in which i am not related

alt: I think it helps to 'hone' your research skill set.

Seventies Soulchild: Best of luck with that march1801

daviss: thats for sure alt.. La also has good records

3rdthawkins: wow, can't believe Nate Dogg died

Seventies Soulchild: :O when 3rd??? OMG

alt: I've only occasionally looked at records from the New Orleans area, is that true for the whole State of LA daviss?

Seventies Soulchild: Geez he was only 41! Sad.

ProfDru: hello gang

Seventies Soulchild: Hi ProfDru

3rdthawkins: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/16/nate-dogg-dead_n_836364.html Seventies kept seeing a FB friend put up links on FB saying RIP Nate Dogg, so I looked him up....died yesterday

alt: hello ProfDru, you've been busy... great work!!!!!

3rdthawkins: hello ProfDru

daviss: From what I hear alt records are great all over

ProfDru: thanks alt

daviss: Hello ProfDru

alt: okay daviss, thanks

3rdthawkins: Man, that is shocking

march1801: thanks, this should be interesting especially i hope to have present something to the family soon. mr. chase's grandfather died when his father edgar chase sr. (dooky) was a young boy and he knows very little about his paternal side

daviss: dooky lol

Seventies Soulchild: It really is... apparently he had a massive stroke a couple years ago. Sad. daviss... lol let's not get into these country nicknames... lol

daviss: lol lol @ seventies

alt: that is so wonderful march1801 when you can give someone something that is factula & tangible about their family that they were not aware of.

daviss: heyyy some of those census pages have nicknames like "buck"

Seventies Soulchild: I have considered doing a post about family nicknames.

daviss: On your Blog seventies

Seventies Soulchild: They really throw you off in the research. because who really knows some of the people's government names?

daviss: and initials give me the blues

Seventies Soulchild: I still have a hard time with remembering some real names. lol

3rdthawkins: yeah, daviss, they could be just that, initials, just don't know. apparently on my mother's side, people liked using initials and that's it

Seventies Soulchild: daviss, speaking of initials, I have been looking for some information on the Adams Co. Registrar of the early 20th century. A.R. Brown

daviss: that is true with me also. I knew this man from around the 2nd grade until in our late fifties as Jaybird. I learned his real name at his homegoing

Seventies Soulchild: yes I didn't know my uncle toochie man's real name until he died... James Lynch... lol

march1801: or in the case of my good friends the actual name was A.D.

Seventies Soulchild: He even had the kids calling him Toochie Man. lol

daviss: It makes you wonder when these guys went into the service how did they pick their names from the initials

Seventies Soulchild: Back to A.R. Brown, I wanted to get some info on him perhaps a bio for historical purposees.

daviss: did you find anything on A.R.

alt: SeventiSeventies, what is your approach to learning who A. R. might be? Census, Directories, Newspaper articles, etc. around his lifespan?

Seventies Soulchild: No couldn't find too much yet. Looking through my docs from the time period when he was registrar. looks like from 1900 - 1920

alt: oh, if he was the 'registar' ther should be offical county records on his tenure in office.

Seventies Soulchild: I started with my records with his signature & name, next going to try the city directory

alt: okay, you're speaking of what you already have, not resources that might be available.

Seventies Soulchild: no not yet. This is part of the prep work for my trip this summer

daviss: oh ok

Seventies Soulchild: Maybe the courts will have some info on him additional information.

alt: perhaps even a 'google' on Adams County, MS registrars might even be of benefit?

daviss: mabe even the library located there seventies

alt: hte FHC Library catalog might even have something on county officers for Adams county, MS.

Seventies Soulchild: I hadn't googled yet. That's normally my first strategy. But opted to take a different approach this time.

daviss: what was he the registrar of again seventies?

Seventies Soulchild: Adams Co., MS he did DC's, Draft Cards etc.

daviss: oh ok very interesting

Seventies Soulchild: I guess just a general registar of vital stats.

alt: I'm sure you'll hav eno trouble 'breaking the code' of A.R. Seventies Soulchild

Seventies Soulchild: What piqued my interest is that he also testified in Benj Thompson's widow pension file. At that time I didn't really know who he was, until I started looking up more documents from Adams Co.

alt: he signed some offical record .. marriage, birth, DC ???

Seventies Soulchild: He gave a statement & signed a death certificate.

alt: probably that xyz was the wife of abc when he died, right?

Seventies Soulchild: No I dont have the docs in front of me, but the marriage cert was included in the packet.

alt: okay, that was just my example of why he would appear in the widows pension application.

Seventies Soulchild: oh I see

alt: those 'investigators' covered a lot of bases when getting affadavits & depositions for pesnion applications.

Seventies Soulchild: Yes they did! I still go through that same file to get information.

daviss: all in their own handwriting too

Seventies Soulchild: handwriting.. you mean chicken scratch... goodness!

ProfDru: lol

alt: right, there are always more details that need clearing up so they (pension files) are excellent for family details

Seventies Soulchild: I had my son help me read it, daviss helped me with some docs. it was something else going through that thing

yatah: hey 3rd, it chance that josephine and her hubby live in newberry, south carolina bec her hubby 's family live here so in 1920 ?

march1801: hello freeaainnc

freeaainnc: hi all

alt: hello freeaainnc

Seventies Soulchild: Agree alt. The bigger the file, the better the detail.

daviss: hello freeaainnc

yatah: i mean live there

ProfDru: hello free

Seventies Soulchild: hi freeaainnc I guess I could make a tweet today... lol

ProfDru: i have a large pension file

freeaainnc: about what SS?

Seventies Soulchild: Well I guess I'll just post my new wordless wednesday entry from the blog

daviss: I know you are having fun with the file ProfDru

ProfDru: about what? yep

Seventies Soulchild: Its a photo from the 2009 Washington-Rounds family reunion. http://thefamilygriot.blogspot.com/2011/03/wordless-wednesday-running-of-bulls.html

alt: ProfDru, is Yguma, the same as GotoMeeting? or just another version of the same type application?

daviss: Running of the bulls

ProfDru: yes

Seventies Soulchild: yes...lol my attempt at humor

daviss: nice though, I like

3rdthawkins: don't know yatah, doesn't hurt to look

Seventies Soulchild: TY daviss

ProfDru: gotta run

Seventies Soulchild: later ProfDru

yatah: ok

freeaainnc: byr dru

daviss: Hows it going with you free?

alt: Hmmm, wonder if ProfDru's 'yes' was for me?

freeaainnc: hello :) it goes good :) I think so alt

Seventies Soulchild: looked like it alt.

daviss: tell her no more short and sweets alt lol

alt: okay daviss, will do

freeaainnc: and it didn't really answer the question! lol it wasn't yes-no, it was which one, hehe

Seventies Soulchild: If you all decided to visit the blog, please check out "Hog and Hominy: Culture, Cooking, Travel and Traditions" Very good blog on African Diaspora foods. Its listed under my "Other Griots"

daviss: nice plug seventies lol

Seventies Soulchild: lol I really want to interview this guy!

daviss: give him an email ya never know

Seventies Soulchild: YEs also check out this blog "Mariah's Zepher"... written by someone named daviss... lol

daviss: lol lol lol nice plug seventies

Seventies Soulchild: YOu're welcome... :} lol

daviss: I gotta find me another UCCT USCT

freeaainnc: bye daviss

Seventies Soulchild: Why don't you just pick one from the AACWMM?

yatah: mine family name davis

daviss: bye

freeaainnc: oh! that is daviss! hehe

daviss: lol @ free

yatah: not daviss davis

daviss: with one s for you yatah

freeaainnc: sorry daviss, had to have a bit of fun with you

Seventies Soulchild: ok, how about you pick up one of my USCTs?

yatah: t yea

daviss: nope lol

freeaainnc: lol

alt: oh, some Ancestry news... bee getting messages saying we found someone who 'just' might be connected to you in 'xyz' database/collection... these are folks I already have in my databse ... what's up with their 'leaves'?

daviss: would they know that alt do you have a tree or something

freeaainnc: guess you are not "connected" to them through the proper channels for ancestry to recognize it

daviss: I cant figure out that leave stuff

freeaainnc: leaves mean there are possible matches

alt: yeah, I put up a private tree about 2 years ago just to see how the three thing worked. and now they're finding 'matches' to that tree

freeaainnc: that you haven't already accepted or ignored

daviss: I know but do they monitor who you search

freeaainnc: right alt, they do that whether the tree is public or private

daviss: oh ok so you have to have a tree

freeaainnc: sorta daviss

alt: freeaainnc , don't you think I would have my wife in my tree?

daviss: I wonder if I should put up one for you know who lol @ alt

freeaainnc: lol alt, well are they saying their is a possible record match for her?

alt: that's what they say for all of the matches ... 'possible'

freeaainnc: right alt, and you just need to go through them and click "ignore" or "accept"

march1801: good afternoon, i'll catch up with yall later

daviss: bye

freeaainnc: and they might find more possible matches depending on whether you ignore or accept

alt: I know how to deal with it freeaainnc, just seems like a quirk in the 'leaf' application.

freeaainnc: well, I don't understand what the "quirk" is, but ok :)

daviss: seventies did you check out those two names I gave you

alt: IMHO, the quirk is 'advertising' and getting some type of message out to subscribers,.. regardless of appropiateness (sp)

freeaainnc: oh ok

daviss: good news for the new forum coming up!

alt: yes daviss, that sounds exciting

freeaainnc: what new forum?

daviss: Newspaper Forum with Tim pinnick

freeaainnc: guess I'm getting out of touch with afrigeneas oh, cool!

daviss: Pinnick

alt: it will/should open up a whole 'new' avenue for many researchers . newspapers

daviss: for sure

alt: and how to use those databases of archived newspapers.

daviss: yep

freeaainnc: I'll have to post info on there about NC newspapers

daviss: I have tackled a few but there are so many ways to pull out the info

Seventies Soulchild: lol freeaainnc I've lately been keeping up myself.

freeaainnc: and how they can be accessed lol SS

Seventies Soulchild: I saw my aunt's death notice online today, will check for the full obit on Friday.

daviss: It should be up in about a week or so

Seventies Soulchild: The Natchez Democrat is good for obits, they go back to 1999

daviss: when is the funeral seventies

Seventies Soulchild: Not sure yet daviss. I spoke with my cousin Anna yesterday and they are going to MS Thurs

freeaainnc: state library has NC newspapers back to the early 1800s, late 1700s (I think) and lots of obits and death notices hidden in them

Seventies Soulchild: I presume the funeral will be this weekend.

freeaainnc: state library newspaper collection on microfilm

alt: most local funeral homes here have obit/guestbooks that have archived obits going back 10-15 years... they are a fantastic resource for 'recent' deaths (10-15 years)

Seventies Soulchild: That is a resource I haven't had an opprotunity to explore just yet. However, I'd been wanting to for a while

daviss: I know alt but I can't stand it when these Funeral Homes in Texas know nothing or keep nothing :{

Seventies Soulchild: don't be mad daviss..

alt: and many libraries offer as a feature Obit look-ups for the life span of their local newspapers.

freeaainnc: I wouldn't like that

Seventies Soulchild: Just be creative... kind of like the funeral homes are... lol

daviss: I am mad seventies

freeaainnc: yep, we do at the state library

Seventies Soulchild: I see.. :}

daviss: you cant be creative if those small towns dont send obits to a larger paper and the funeral homes destroy the records and there ar no DC's to be found

Seventies Soulchild: No DC's??? Not even in the local court house?

freeaainnc: when did they start keeping DCs in Texas?

alt: our local library has an online file of obit indexes going back to 1915, giving name, date an issue when the obit 1st appeared in the newspaper.

freeaainnc: or county register of deeds

yatah: have good day i go now

freeaainnc: bye yatah

Seventies Soulchild: have good day yatah

daviss: in 1903 and then those are scant.

alt: bye yatah

Seventies Soulchild: Ok so daviss, you know that that reeks of. . . benign neglect...

daviss: but the list is scant for AA

Seventies Soulchild: Yep figures.

freeaainnc: that is too bad! but you know DCs were not common until after WWI

daviss: country folks had a hard way of getting around I guess and the doctors may have forgot to turn them in I know that free but my issue is with the Funeral Homes

Seventies Soulchild: Maybe that's a resource you can use, the doctor's records if they are available.

freeaainnc: many deaths (and births) still took place at home and were never reported to officials

alt: daviss, actual obits in most cases for AA's didn't appear in our local paper until about 1950 or so... the death notice was in the paper, but rarely an obit.

freeaainnc: true SS

daviss: They were still required to turn notices in

freeaainnc: obits were not common until after WWII so that makes sense alt. what about obits for whites in your local paper? daviss that is a shame about the TX funeral homes

daviss: lots of early death notices in Dallas Morning News w

Seventies Soulchild: I would presume that any whites of stature would have a bio in the local papers.

alt: right daviss, the death notice was always (?) a matter of public record and should have been reported to some type of information system of public use ie newspapers

Seventies Soulchild: Even before 1903.

freeaainnc: oh that is for sure SS, even my great grandfather who died in the 1880s and was "beloved" by the community had a bio

alt: Obits for 'whites' were ther from jump street freeaainnc

daviss: but you had to give them to be put in paper.. AA's that lived in the country had no such luck

freeaainnc: hi AY

Seventies Soulchild: hey AYWalton, look who's tardy to the party... lol How are you this afternoon

freeaainnc: lol SS

alt: hello AYWalton

freeaainnc: u scared her away SS! lol

AYWalton: good afternoon, all.

Seventies Soulchild: lol

AYWalton: I think I am in the room, now.

freeaainnc: ahhh, wb AY

AYWalton: hi erd greetings, alt, Happy Birthday daviss!!!

alt: my 'earliest' obit/death notice in a newspaper for an AA ancestor is from 1861...

AYWalton: Howy free, SoulChile!

freeaainnc: need some velcro?

AYWalton: or a seat belt. lol

Seventies Soulchild: AYWalton, I saw your latest Balanta DNA results on the blog. How interesting!

freeaainnc: ===[ ]====

AYWalton: yes, 2nd time Balanta came up on that side of the family.

Seventies Soulchild: So now your numbers on Balanta family members is up to 2 lines now?

AYWalton: thanks for the seatbelt free. yes SoulChile.

alt: that is a 'white' newspaper LOL

freeaainnc: that is pretty good then alt lol

Seventies Soulchild: Well, I guess its time for you to learn Kriol! :}

AYWalton: glad I got the right cousin to take the test before she passes. She is in a nursing home and is the last direct female descendant from my gr. gr. grandmother Georgia Ann Bass.

daviss: I talked to the lady at the funeral home in Marshall. She told me that they discarded all of their old records when that funeral Home took over ;)

freeaainnc: you know he must have been important

Seventies Soulchild: Ah okay. that's wonderful!

daviss: heyyy AYWalton! Thanks much

freeaainnc: oh that is awful daviss!!

alt: if that's for me freeaainnc , it was a she.

Seventies Soulchild: Well the funeral home is the last stop on the way to eternity... not going to need those records any more... :}

freeaainnc: alt that was you

alt: okay freeaainnc LOL

freeaainnc: sorry alt, I thought it was a he lol but I couldn't remember lol SS true, but their descendants do!

daviss: I hope you are feeling better today Balanta woman

AYWalton: lol, well, feeling so so at this moment, but got little sleep from coughing through the night. ok right now. Maybe the bugis finally windind down, I hope.

alt: wonderful AYWalton, this is a female descendant from a male ancestor in your lines?

daviss: good!

Seventies Soulchild: allergies are acting up again AYWalton? Hope you make it through this spring and summer.

AYWalton: the line is on my dad's side. My dad's mother's parents.

alt: that's great AYWalton

AYWalton: so I have now had both of her (my grandmother's parents) parents line tested.

freeaainnc: lol AY, usually i'm good and understanding typos and stuff, but I was wondering what the heck is a "bugis" LOL then it finally hit me

AYWalton: I will have my brother take the test on my dad's line, but since I know that line will go back to a person who is not black, I will use FamilyTreeDNA instead of African Ancestry for that test.

daviss: ahhhh

AYWalton: I used AfricanAncestry for my own maternal line---and that one came up Yoruba/Fulani of Nigeria. and my gr. grandparents on my dad's side---those were the Balanta. Both of them----and that has to be unusual for sure. At least I think it would have been.

alt: good move AYWalton, if that's where the genealogical trail will lead you why go to AA and not get an 'informed' result.

AYWalton: that is also why I suggest testing a line that you have researched. So the test will go through an ancestor whose history you have studied.

daviss: my bro is E1B1a haplo so would it be better to retest with African Ancestry

AYWalton: Some people use it as a short cut to genealogy and then make erroneous assumptions about the line.

Seventies Soulchild: E1B1a is North African right? or Southern European?

AYWalton: I have no idea.

alt: daviss, not sure FTDNA's African database is ever expanding and they will/can do testing on more markers tha AA can/does .. I believe

daviss: what about E1B1b

AYWalton: there are many haplogroups, and I only know the ones that pertain to me. I could not even tell you the many from Africa, let alone the many from Europe.

daviss: I C

freeaainnc: what could maternal DNA tell you?

AYWalton: what do you mean free?

freeaainnc: my dad won't get tested but it was thinking of having myself tested but wondered if it would be worth it

AYWalton: depends on what you want to find out. are you interested in a particular line?

freeaainnc: yeah, Coventry, but there are no male descendants living. ended with her brother when he died

AYWalton: if you want data on your dad's line, then if you have a brother, or uncle or male cousin who descends from the same paternal line as your dad, they can take the test instead of your dad.

alt: you can't get to your father's maternal line thru mtDNA testing AYWalton. you would need an aunt or female cousin in your father's direct maternal line

freeaainnc: but I'm curious about Worthey and lipscomb and that is my mother's mother's mother's line

AYWalton: if you want data on the male Coverntry line, and don't have a male cousin or uncle then you won't be able to take a test for that line.

Seventies Soulchild: wb vkn

freeaainnc: hi vkn

AYWalton: greetings, VKN!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, alt, I agree with you.

vkn: thankee to all

alt: Oops that was for freeaainnc, not AYWalton, I know she knows what I said.

freeaainnc: I figured that AY, that is basically a dead line I think and can't get it tested as there are no direct male Coventry descants from that line alive

alt: then your mtDNA will get you to those lines freeaainnc

AYWalton: yes, alt is right----if you want data on your dad's maternal line, then you need a female who would share the same female lineage to test.

freeaainnc: lt, I don't want my father's maternal, I already know that AY: u mean like my dad's sister?

AYWalton: that is why I always say, test a line that you have researched. Usually the oldest ancestor you have found, might be the one that you might want to test, but you have to make sure that you have the right relative to take the test.

daviss: wb vkn!

AYWalton: free---if you wanted his maternal line done, but I see you said that you don't want that line, tested and that you already know what it is.

freeaainnc: well, I want dad to get tested, but there are other cousins who have been tested already for it so I'm not concerned about that

alt: this question goes to my question the otehr day in using the ancestor chart along with the family group sheets to to determine who to test for DNA... anothe use of the AC & FGS.

Seventies Soulchild: Don't you just wish you could win the lotto and do all of this in one shot? :}

freeaainnc: right AY, I do and that was a messed up line LOL lots of 1st cousins marrying each other for about 3 generations lol

AYWalton: from the same lines as yours. Keep in mind they may have tested their mother's line, which might be different from your dad's mother's line.

Seventies Soulchild: :O

freeaainnc: so true SS!

alt: I don't think it is the money Seventies Soulchild, so much as knowing the 'right' people to have to tested.

AYWalton: quite true, alt.

freeaainnc: for me alt, it's the money - I have none! lol

vkn: Noe is epidemic free lol

alt: okay freeaainnc,

freeaainnc: lol v

AYWalton: well folks I better run. Again have a happy birthday daviss! have a great day everyone.

Seventies Soulchild: I understand that as well. I think we've all had to search for that elusive relative :}

freeaainnc: it's your birthday daviss???? Happy birthday!

vkn: Your buff day daviss

alt: today is Daviss birthday!!!!!!!

vkn: APPY HAPPY HAPPY

Seventies Soulchild: oh yes it is... you all didn't get my b-day song to daviss when I first came into the room??? sigh!

alt: for sure.. All of the happy's to you Daviss.

Seventies Soulchild: Oh lawd! lol

freeaainnc: I wasn't here SS

Seventies Soulchild: Yes, I'm exempting you free... lol

freeaainnc: lol thanks!

Seventies Soulchild: Ok I need to go respond to this comment about Jake Laub. Poor relative thinks I'm saying that he had something to do with the murder of my ancestor...

alt: short term memory & not reading Seventies Soulchild .. that's my problem

Seventies Soulchild: lol I hear ya alt

freeaainnc: bye SS

Seventies Soulchild: bye all

vkn: Later for all yall

freeaainnc: bye v I'm heading out too. bye!

alt: my turn

freeaainnc: lol bye!

alt: Happy Birthday DAviss

18 Dec 2002 :: 1 Feb 2009
Copyright © 2002-2008 by AfriGeneas. All rights reserved.
AfriGeneas ~ African Ancestored Genealogy